What's new

Approaching 2 week mark, with no permanent marks!

This morning was my 12th DE shave. I am dialing it in, trying different blades for 2 or 3 days, and trying different soaps and creams. I have some I know already I like and some I know don't work great for me. I have had a couple of DFS, a quick SAS, and my norm is CCS. I am staying away from ATG, until I really get my technique down pat.

My confession: I think I have several acquisition impulses that I fear I am losing control of my wallet. :blush:

But I am having a good time, and the bloodletting has been very, very minimal.

Eric

Congrats! After almost two months I have some serious acquisition issues, mostly with soaps and aftershaves. Such a good time though I agree !

Well done. Glad to hear that you are off to such a great start. Go ahead and give in to your AD's. Resistance is futile.

welcome aboard.
IMO you should dial with your equipment more than two or three times before changing.
Dial with your equipment at least two weeks (better one month) in a row with the same.
Later you should change.
Wet shaving could be a life long funny trip. Just don't rush and you will enjoy at the most!

welcome aboard.
IMO you should dial with your equipment more than two or three times before changing.
Dial with your equipment at least two weeks (better one month) in a row with the same.
Later you should change.
Wet shaving could be a life long funny trip. Just don't rush and you will enjoy at the most!
Thanks, that is good advice! But I do feel like a kid in the candy store!

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Very good. You're learning how to shave with a DE razor.

Back in 1966 I was in the U. S. Army and trying to shave with a DE razor. Since I had no mentor, I gave up and went to an electric razor.

I've probably said this at least two times.

Hey congrats and welcome to the collecting habit.....I dont have a problem, I can stop anytime ...now let me just check ebay, lol.

Top Bottom