What's new

ARKO Men Aftershave/Cologne?

Hello Folks...

Anyone have any experience with the ARKO Aftershave/Cologne???
The packaging looks really cheap but I have heard that it is excellent, and great value. I think there are around 8 different scents.... Action, Aqua, Cool, Comfort, Fresh, Gold Power, Ice Mint and Platinum.

Would appreciate any reviews or you experiences or advice on which to try...

Thanks a lot !!

I kept the balm, I believe the "Cool" variety, in an away-from-home kit. The container is great for travel. It is one of those balms that does not have an overwhelming or lingering fragrance; it is just enough to freshen in the morning. Another away-from-home kit ended up with both a small tube of the AS cream (which is the consistency of hand lotion) and the 250ml cologne, which made a good combination. For the price you cannot go wrong.

I kept the balm, I believe the "Cool" variety, in an away-from-home kit. The container is great for travel. It is one of those balms that does not have an overwhelming or lingering fragrance; it is just enough to freshen in the morning. Another away-from-home kit ended up with both a small tube of the AS cream (which is the consistency of hand lotion) and the 250ml cologne, which made a good combination. For the price you cannot go wrong.

Sounds good GoneRetroInOH ! Thanks for your review!

Top Bottom