What are your nicknames/aliases?
Dave
Where do you live?
The Great State of Texas
What is your age (or) generation?
What are you in the real world?
technician in oilfield process and R&D
What is your favorite shave setup?
still learning, so no official favorite as of yet. I am using a Vikings Blade safety razor with Blades Grimm Smolder soap, preshave oil, and afterhave, razorock alum block, assortments of blades
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Green Bay Packer Football - Go! Pack! Go!
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I like to old time nostalgia of the shave ritual and actually have fun and look forward to shaving now

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Welcome, David, to B&B and the Hall of Fame! Boy, am I happy you're not a 'boys fan :thumbup1: Go Giants.

Welcome, enjoy your shaves! Packer fan in Texas!? You are brave, sir!
Texans are generally pretty darn hospitable. I did have fun the day before the Packers-Texans game at the Texas Renaissance Festival (huge festival if you have not heard of it). This was in 2012 and the Texans were 10-0 and people were super convinced they would go undefeated and win the super bowl. So of course I decide to go wearing my Aaron Rodgers jersey and cheese head. There were some funny comments, and lots of photos with big groups of Texans fans in their Texans gear, and it was fun overall. The following day of course the Pack crushed the Texans so badly that they still haven't recovered 3 years later. Muahahahaha!

Top Bottom