What's new

Who could build me one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody around that could build a razor kind of like this?

imagepng

I have one of Jerry's blades and he can, the blade is fantastic, great to work with as well, He can make your vision a reality.

Here is mine from Jerry, I wanted Ferrari, he gave me exactly what I envisioned and more. highly recommended

proxy.php

That blade is awesome. I am not sure you will ever put blade to face. The hairs may just jump off your face before that thing could get close. I would love a blade similar to this.

I have one of Jerry's blades and he can, the blade is fantastic, great to work with as well, He can make your vision a reality.

Here is mine from Jerry, I wanted Ferrari, he gave me exactly what I envisioned and more. highly recommended

proxy.php

Beautiful blade I like a modern looking blade as well. Not a fan of carbon fiber but still a wonderful blade.

proxy.php

The most beautiful straight I've ever seen. Really!

Prices run from mild to wild depending on what you you want. There are semi customs from Brian Brown Razors and Hart and Nate's straights and full customs from some of these makers as well as many others. Depending on desires and budget you can spend a couple hundred or a couple thousand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom