What's new

any pre de provence fans here?

I am a fan of the regular one, a very nice soap, and the least costly of the French soaps.

I should add a caveat to this. The L'Occitane Cade soap is French, and it's not that costly either. The 'pricey' only comes in if we buy the nice aluminum dish they sell, but IIRC, the puck by itself only costs about what the PdP does, $14.95 or so.

OK, shaved with it this evening. I'll agree with the other poster that it's not the slickest in my den but I got a comfortable shave. Viva la France!

Agreed. I did the front and back of my neck after work. A little better than I remember, but for the price, I would still rather use Tabac or MWF.

This soap performs great. I just wish it came in a larger container, the lather always overflows and I have to wipe the tin off after each use.

I should add a caveat to this. The L'Occitane Cade soap is French, and it's not that costly either. The 'pricey' only comes in if we buy the nice aluminum dish they sell, but IIRC, the puck by itself only costs about what the PdP does, $14.95 or so.

PdP is $15 for 150g vs. $12 for 100g for Cade. You actually come out ahead with the PdP.

Top Bottom