What's new

Turkey Joints PIF

Back in 1995-1996 I was looking for a job and lineup a few interviews in a row. One interview was in Texas. Next was Syracuse. My plan was to fly from Dallas to Syracuse through NYC. It was the first week of January 1996. Texas had a beautiful sunny weather; NE was under a blizzard. I made it to NYC with great delay. Outbound flights were canceled. So I rented a car and drove all night to Syracuse. It was most horrific drive of my life! I took a job in TX. That was my only visit to Central NY.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
I would like to thank everyone who entered. Those stories are great.

It was very difficult to pick a winner, so I decided to pick two!

And the winners are:
@Intrigued for the puppy.
@BubblesTGB for old-times sake.

It is my honor to include you in this tradition.

Please PM shipping info and I will get it off toot sweet.

Thank you so much for your very generous PIF, Tony!

I'm so Intrigued to give the Turkey Joints a try.

They only ship from the store for six months. They are available year round locally, but are traditionally popular from Halloween to New Years in my home.
Thanks. I'll look for them when I visit New York next year. I hope they're not as addicting as those Utz Cotton Tail white cheese balls they sell around Easter. I went through way too many bags of those last time I was there.

Thanks. I'll look for them when I visit New York next year. I hope they're not as addicting as those Utz Cotton Tail white cheese balls they sell around Easter. I went through way too many bags of those last time I was there.

I share the same hub with the local distributors. Always a tub or two in the drivers room.

$img-thing.jpeg

$k2-_9084db8d-3fc9-4475-874c-5354f960dcd3.v1.jpg

It's probably just a "grass is greener" situation, but you guys have a lot of good treats that we don't get here.
Thanks for doing this PIF, Tony, and congratulations to the winners (and sorry about the derail).

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
congrats to all and it was fun reading stories too!
My story was a dream, of course, but I wanted to say I had another B&B dream on Wednesday night. I dreamed that my grandson (5) had gotten hold of my Pelikan M200, and when I found it, it was all chewed up. Well, Thursday morning after I woke up, I am in the garage having a smoke and the wife curtly tells me to get my posterior into the house (it wasn't quite that nice). It seems my little angel (2 year old granddaughter) got hold of my pen, and figured out how to get the ink out of it. She, and her bed, had Pelikan Blue-Black all over them. Luckily, the pen was undamaged.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
The Turkey Joints arrived today.....
proxy.php
.. all I can say is...
proxy.php
and a Big Thank You to Tony for giving me the opportunity to try this Central New York delicacy!

$Turkey Joint.jpg

Top Bottom