What's new

WOTD - Wine Of The Day

Well, we have a thread devoted to a beer of the day, why not? Tell us what fermented gems you had as a relaxing beverage after a hard day at work OR what you had with a meal. I'll start:

With some homemade spaghetti sauce I had some Gabbiano Chianti Classico.

Go!!!!

Gato Negro Malbec with Spaghetti & Red sauce. Gato Negro could possibly be one of the best budget wines out there.

Today's Thanksgiving meal will be accompanied with a nice Riesling from Chateau St. Michelle.

Cheers to all and a Happy Thanksgiving.

We decided to change it up this year with only three of us here, and grill steaks for Thanksgiving. The meal will be accompanied by a 2012 Mercury Freddie Cuvee which is a GSM blend. Mercury is a very small winemaker in Geyserville, CA that we visited a few years ago. This one came in their latest wine club shipment.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'll risk exposing myself as a plebeian with this but, we had home made spaghetti sauce and garlic bread with a fresh box of Almaden Cabernet Sauvignon!

Last edited:
Decided to give up alcohol in addition to other decisions related to my weight decrease goals. But anyway great PIF. Love (used to love;)) good wine.

Top Bottom