What's new

New steward

Hi all,

I just became a new steward to this sub forum and am excited to be here in this new role, please do not hesitate to message me if you have anything that I can help you with, I am happy to serve!

Paul

proxy.php

Congrats, Paul! What's your favorite SE?
Thanks bro, now THIS is where you guys can help me! I have Gillette super adjustable, fatboy, Merkur 34 C, 1901, and last, but for sure not least, ATT H2 colossus. I use Shark, Merkur, and Bolzano blades, never had a SE, but would love to try one, educate me!

Criminy! "Never had an SE", he says! Who 'vets' these Stewards anyhow!? :biggrin1:.
Seriously, Congrats Paul/PMT - always enjoy your posts..

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
If you don't love at least one SE razor, Paul, I bet you get a kick out of it. It's a different shaving experience, one that takes some getting used to, but it's wonderful once you do.

Thanks all!!! Got stuff enroute, just recently got the ATT, thought I was a 3 year "veteran" my bathroom looked like a murder scene thanks to my arrogance! Very much looking forward to trying this!

Single edge starter kit: Gem or Ever-Ready 1912, Gem Micromatic, Schick G type injector.

You can probably get all three for less than the cost of your 34C.

You're bound to like at least one of them a lot.

--Bob

Congrats Paul.

Feel free to delete any post that denigrates the finest shaving device on the planet, the Ever Ready 1914.

Please promote any post that denigrates the Ever Ready Streamline and maybe we'll finally get the darn prices down to reasonable levels.

Top Bottom