What's new

Second Annual B&B Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Guess I'll have to be extra good for Santa this year. The wrong CT could be even worse than a lump of coal.
There is no such thing as a bad CT, as long as you remember that the people that gave it to you did it for a reason- you are noticed, oh, and you screwed up. Good friends like to tease each other a bit- it is a sign of endearment.

What if we just find a disgusting one and douse the eye bleach on and buy it? would that be ok or does it have to be gifted?

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
It would be a gift from/to yourself. Plus, I didnt see a rule that said it had to be a gift. There's much more power and macho involved in actually going out of your way to acquire such ugliosity on your very own

It would be a gift from/to yourself. Plus, I didnt see a rule that said it had to be a gift. There's much more power and macho involved in actually going out of your way to acquire such ugliosity on your very own

I think the only rule last year was that you have to actually wear it somewhere.

Came across this beauty.

proxy.php

Can't imagine anyone wearing it.
:lol:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
These sweaters are freebies. The B and B members are expected to pay money for these embarassing sweaters.

$freebies.jpg

Top Bottom