What's new

We're halfway to the Mach14!

The day we all haven't so much been waiting for! Well maybe some of us which is why I'm posting...

Dorco Pace 7 Men's Razor with 10 Cartridges - $14.96 shipped free when using code 888B79R9...

http://www.dorcousa.com/pace-7-combo-set-sva1000-sva1040

The ultimate goal, the Mach14!
$Platinum Mach 14.jpg

One more step on the way!
proxy.php

Interesting that their previous offerings cartridges all fit this razor handle. Perhaps you'll only have to invest in cartridges when the Mach 14 finally arrives.

Every time one of these companies ups the ante on blades, I give them the world's biggest face palm. It is getting to the point we'll need to use both hands to either use the razors or do the face palm. Oi.

Apparently the coupon code applies to any item on the web site and there are a number of different cartridges on sale.
As mentioned above, the cartridges fit any handle.

Every time one of these companies ups the ante on blades, I give them the world's biggest face palm. It is getting to the point we'll need to use both hands to either use the razors or do the face palm. Oi.

Or at some point, the blades will come with a strap attached that you slide your entire hand into- in essence, using your palm to shave.

marty

Great video. Thanks. I really got a kick out of it. If Gillette thought they could get away with selling a pack of 20 Mach 14 cartridges in Costco for $150, they would be producing it tomorrow.

If cleaning out the hair in between the blades of the Mach 3 and the Fusion was a nuisance, think of how much time the Dorco 7 takes.
I used to take a toothpick or one edge of a cuticle scissor to remove hair in between the blades that didn't rinse out.

Top Bottom