What's new

Hair style

Hey peeps,
Am new here and wanted to ask about my hairstyle. am been in this hairstyle since forever and want to change up
Any suggestions?
Also which face shape i have?cant figure that out.
Pic attched
proxy.php

Thanks[emoji1]
Age 17

You're lucky you have such a full head of hair! I'm 23 and thinning out a little bit on the temples/corners. I think the hairstyle looks good with your narrow face structure.

You're lucky you have such a full head of hair! I'm 23 and thinning out a little bit on the temples/corners. I think the hairstyle looks good with your narrow face structure.
Thanks mate my good hair is because of my father,i dont have half the mass of his hair.I will slightly work on this one it self[emoji1]

My dad went bald early and has been telling me for years that I'm doomed. I never stressed about it though. I figure if going bald is the worst that happens to me, I'm doing pretty good.

You ever tried a clipper cut? Like a fade? I'm thinking maybe No. 4 or 5 on top then fade to nice and clean towards the collar. With those cool retro style specs you have it'd give you a bit of a Buddy Holly look, which never goes out of style!

My dad went bald early and has been telling me for years that I'm doomed. I never stressed about it though. I figure if going bald is the worst that happens to me, I'm doing pretty good.

You ever tried a clipper cut? Like a fade? I'm thinking maybe No. 4 or 5 on top then fade to nice and clean towards the collar. With those cool retro style specs you have it'd give you a bit of a Buddy Holly look, which never goes out of style!
Thanks mate will try it[emoji1]

Look at magazine ads at the male models. See if there are any haircuts you like. Then go to a barber or stylist with the pictures--take the actual ads, don't just try to describe to pictures. A decent one will be able to tell you which ones will work for your hair and face and which ones won't. Then pick the one you like best.

It works ! You have a nice face, I think you could pull of quite a few different looks.
You might want to add more product if you're looking to change it up. I think a water based pomade looks good on young men.

I always thought that Hawk from the Road Warriors had an interesting 'do. I'm not sure why it never caught on.

proxy.php

Top Bottom