What's new

Helicopter ?

Well bad news gang.when I woke up at 2:45am last sat morning to grab a flight to Puerto Rico I didn't feel to good. I chalked it up to a long week and the early time of day. Turned out by the second day on our cruise ship I had a full blown bug. So our helicopter flight was cancelled. So I'm sittin on my balcony now almost feeling human on my last day. Oh well life goes on at least I didn't have to call in to work.[emoji4]

Thanks everyone
We just made the best of it and slowed way down and approached our cruise differently than normal . Which actually gave us a completely different experience .

Sorry to hear you lost out in the flight but glad to hear you're adapting and your cruise is still enjoyable. Just put a flight on a schedule in your future. Surely in Florida there are some services available.

condolences, but better to let yourself get over the bug.
as consolation prize, treat yourself to a heli charter some early morning out of daytona.
you can cover the beach, marinas, speedway within an hour on an R44.
and let them take off the door for unobstructed photography.
perhaps you'll have a really good pilot as well!!

proxy.php

Well we have Alaska booked in two years so we will definitely be flying in something new there.Then we have the Galápagos Islands in 3yrs.
Never thought about flying out of Daytona even though I've lived near it all my life. Something to think about.

Top Bottom