What's new

replacement of Pelikan M800?

I would have at least one if they made anything but demonstrators in those models.
I hear that. They look much better in person though. Especially the dark smoke color. I've had VP's in meetings ask me where I got the pen. Never had that kind of response with my black Pelikan with silver furniture. The only thing I don't like about the 823 is that it only comes in gold furniture.

strop

Now half as wise
The dark smoke would be the only one I'd consider. Even then, it is one I would have to see in person before pulling the trigger. It seems very unusual to me, given that they make other pens with solid bodies, why they only do these models this way.

Alright then, gents. I came for some sympathy and now I'm getting myself a new "present." I'm really trying to simplify my life, but I guess I "need" another pen. Settling on the Pilot Custom 823. Any suggestions on nib size? Thanks

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Alright then, gents. I came for some sympathy and now I'm getting myself a new "present." I'm really trying to simplify my life, but I guess I "need" another pen. Settling on the Pilot Custom 823. Any suggestions on nib size? Thanks

Remember that most Asian nibs are smaller than Euro/American nibs. An Asian medium is generally a fine for other pens.

I just picked up an M200 Cognac in fine that I bought from a Japanese seller on Amazon. It seems finer than the fine I had on a M205 that got lost in June. I purchased that one off of ebay.

Left the pen and B&B A6 at a speaking engagement. Someone found both and returned them unharmed. Now following sage advice and getting a second pen. The Pelikan M805 is my first FP. I had a TWSBI 580 as a second pen, but gave it to a friend who liked it. So now on to another new pen.

Top Bottom