What's new

Pinaud Clubman

Question... how do you join the order??? By appointment only?? I would love to be part of it... :001_rolle

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Question... how do you join the order??? By appointment only?? I would love to be part of it... :001_rolle
Quink:
Follow this link...http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/367226-Order-of-Pinaud...! :thumbsup:

attachment.php
[FONT=&amp]“Shaving with style and tradition since 1810”. Pinaud Slogan[/FONT]

I use Clubman after a shave and thats all. I shave in the mornings before heading to work, splash on some Clubman, head into the bedroom and give the wife a smooch on the head as she sleeps and that is what she smells when she wakes.

I pulled out the clubman this week and I do not like the smell from the bottle. But once it is on my skin it takes on a different tone that I like and the wife likes it and that's all that matters. I like that it mellows out quickly before leaving the house.

I work in a cubicle. I cut Clubman by about 1/3 water to lessen strength of scent. next time i plan to cut it with unscented witchhazel instead. Weekends i use Clubman full strength and enjoy it more. I also alternate other AS .

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
You need to follow the Count ( and learn the secret handshake!)
:thumbup1:
BigJ;
I didn't know we had a "secret handshake"....if so, I need to 'get up to speed'!
proxy.php

proxy.php
[FONT=&amp]“Tondebat cum style et traditione” (latin for “Shaving with style and tradition”...Pinaud Slogan).[/FONT]

Last edited:
Clubman original is perhaps THE classic old-school aftershave. I'm 52, so I remember this scent from going to the barber with my Dad as a kid in the 60's and early 70's.

I only use 5 aftershaves and they're all old classics. Clubman is definitely one of The Five

My wife likes it. She said it has a familiar, comforting scent that reminds her of visiting her grandpa as a kid. Certainly not something to wear for a night out, but I frequently use it during the week.

"I do solemnly affirm that I will uphold my membership to the Order of Pinaud (a.k.a "The Club"), through my loyalty to the fine A/S, my unwavering dedication to assist all wet shaving enthusiasts, and to promote the iron-clad fellowship that is B & B.

I do swear this on my sword, my Scotch&Stowe, and, my lance, my Semogue 1438: my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".
proxy.php

Used my Clubman for my shave and followed it up with some canoe cologne that I just tried today and all I can say is Im a very happy camper right now!

I think it helps to be a bit old school, like me at 60, where I can think back 40 and 50 years ago to the old barber shops, smelling pinaud as you walked in the door, getting one of those whizz bang haircuts, like the Vitalis and Bylcreem pics showed on the walls, and then getting your neck and sideburns shaved with a straight razor.

Then that wonderful feel and smell of Clubman being slathered on and a finish with the Talc. Pay your $2.50. a 50 cent tip, a big thanks and wave, and on your merry way out the door, your head feeling clean like a newborn, and 2 lbs lighter! LOL

It's like "coming home"!

+100

"I do solemnly affirm that I will uphold my membership to the Order of Pinaud (a.k.a "The Club"), through my loyalty to the fine A/S, my unwavering dedication to assist all wet shaving enthusiasts, and to promote the iron-clad fellowship that is B & B.

I do swear this on my sword, my Scotch&Stowe, and, my lance, my Semogue 1438: my weapons of choice in smiting the daily scourge that is my stubble".
proxy.php
I think you're in the wrong thread!

Top Bottom