What's new

Black Friday

Does West Coast Shave, Maggard's, Royal Shave, etc. usually have a Black Friday sale?

You know, the sort of sale where you can justify getting more swag (even though you have more than enough) because the price is so good? :thumbup1:

West Coast shaving had no promotions on Black Friday but did not need them. They had free shipping for a while on Cyber Monday.
https://www.facebook.com/westcoastshaving/posts/10152032270203329
Maggard Razors had some selection of Black Friday offers.
http://www.maggardrazors.com/black-friday-at-maggard-razors/
At $0.10 or less per blade compared to over $4.00 for cartridges, DE is a bargain 24/7/365. Prices at the shaving outlets, even if slightly discounted for holidays, would likely still be higher than at Amazon, eBay, and Etsy stores. You would likely be better served to look for everyday deals instead of getting lulled into Black Friday / Cyber Monday hype.

Maggard had a sale on Black Friday / Cyber Monday last year, as did many artisans (I think Soap Commander and many others had promotions during that week). I'm guessing this year, Shave Revolution might get into this and also offer some black friday deals.

West Coast Shaving has had them in the past. Nothing big, but I remember 3 or 4 years ago, I got a free puck of Provence Sante Green Tea Shaving Soap as a Black Friday promotion. You had to spend a minimum amount to get the free soap.

Simpsons brushes is having one right now. Maggard's is having a multi tiered Black Friday event...

Maggards / Royal Shave have something going this weekend but no serious discounts. I'm still hoping West Coast weighs in on Cyber Monday because they are the only one that has every product I want at the moment.

Well it appears I missed the WCS Friday sale as I just went to the site and saw a tiny ad on the bottom for it and it's Saturday now. What's the point of hiding it like that? :mad3:

They may have a Cyber Monday though, so in a couple days I'll try it again and use my magnifying glass this time :glare:

What about this year? Any Black Maggards Friday?

I want this damn jewel the King Oud from Wholly Kaw but it is too expensive to bring it here in Greece. Any free shipping maybe?

The artisans will offer a good discount or is this BF a gimmick like here in Greece where there is a TV at 500 euros and you can take it for 450?!

I want this damn jewel the King Oud from Wholly Kaw but it is too expensive to bring it here in Greece. Any free shipping maybe?

Shipping from Maggard to Spain, and I think it's the same to EU, is cheapest than sending packets around EU.

Top Bottom