What's new

Performance underwear- greatest thing since sliced bacon?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
A little slow here today, so I thought I would grab some attention :lol: Living in Texas, I have come to appreciate the greatness of UnderArmour Heat Gear boxer briefs. I never thought I would spend $25 on one pair of underwear, but every bit of money I have spent on them is worth it to me. So, what say you? Tell us your favorite brand(s). Tell us what you like/dislike. Heck, tell me I am nuts if you feel like it :biggrin: Let's talk all things underwear.

I've heard great things about tommy John's, but haven't tried them. The prices are super high which has steered me away from them....that's never mattered with soaps or razors before though!

Didn't Toothpick start an underpants thread when he was a hab stew?
This place does strange things to people...

I have a bunch of UA heatgear boxer briefs. Better to buy them on Sale, say - Black Friday or whatnot. Uniqlo has a great version for the summer with good pricing, but they pull them out of stock in the cooler months like now.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I have a bunch of UA heatgear boxer briefs. Better to buy them on Sale, say - Black Friday or whatnot. Uniqlo has a great version for the summer with good pricing, but they pull them out of stock in the cooler months like now.

The only store you will ever see me in on black Friday is a convenience store buying beer. There is no way I would subject myself to that craziness :001_smile

Patagonia SilkWeight Boxers have done me right for 15+ years. When I need a little more "support", Mack Weldon Boxer Briefs get the nod.

TheShaun

Bejeweled
I've been wearing the american eagle performance boxer briefs for a while now. i no longer have any cotton underwear in the house

Top Bottom