What's new

The dog ate my homework.

I was excited all day as today is when my new Forte BG grinder was supposed to arrive.

I've been tracking the UPS progress all week from Baratza to me

While out getting plumbing parts I saw our UPS driver stop to make a delivery. we are one of the last on his route and when I know something is coming I will locate him and get it early.

He looked on his computer and said "Nope, nothing for you today Mick".... My jaw hit the sidewalk but I thanked him for looking (he''s been our UPS delivery driver for about 20 years and I know him personally outside of his UPS job)

When I got home I fired up the laptop, called up the tracking and WOWZERS..... I've never seen this excuse for a delivery delay before.

proxy.php

Last edited:
UPS delivery was late?

Yes, the "train derailment" did delay the delivery to the point that I feared that my grinder was under several tons of wreckage.

It arrived safe and sound so the delay was not the rail car holding the UPS trailer that my shipments was in.

Works like a champ. Now to dig out the adjuster tool and make them both as close as I can so that I can use the same settings on either and get the same grind at the same setting. I'll be drinking a LOT of coffee before I get them both in sync.

proxy.php

Top Bottom