proxy.php

2592 x 1944
proxy.php

777 x 583 ribbitt
proxy.php

Last edited:

H.L. Thater 4292/6 Silvertip Size 6

proxy.php

I went back to photobucket and tried moving this image to a different location to break the link. The image was not affected. I then permanently deleted this image from my photobucket account and the image is still visible in this post. Moreover, this image does not exist in my B&B attachments folder, so I don't understand why it can still be viewed in this post.

Just to be clear, I don't see this as a problem per se, I am just trying to figure out how this stuff works. :001_huh:

Last edited:
I went back to photobucket and tried moving this image to a different location to break the link. The image was not affected. I then permanently deleted this image from my photobucket account and the image is still visible in this post. Moreover, this image does not exist in my B&B attachments folder, so I don't understand why it can still be viewed in this post.

Just to be clear, I don't see this as a problem per se, I am just trying to figure out how this stuff works. :001_huh:

To add to this mystery, I previously copied the photobucket URL's prior to moving and then deleting the image from my PB account. The image does not appear to exist anywhere on my PB page, but if I paste the previously copied URLs into a browser it brings up the image as if it still lived somewhere in my PB account?? Very strange! I think I'll check with photobucket support and/or B&B site support to see if I can get some answers.

PS - I know this is an old thread and this post is unlikely to be seen by anyone, but if you do happen to stumble across this and have any thoughts, I'm all ears. :001_smile

no prob, i'm not a computer science or admin guy, but i have dabbled in servers, and i was thinking if there can be so much traffic and action, that it made more sense to flag items for action and the run a cron script and it would be much less cpu intensive on a image hosting site..

i honestly have no idea how it works though.. did photobucket support ever explain?

[MENTION=29839]global_dev[/MENTION]

Hi Jon! Sorry, I haven't been in here for a while. I didn't contact photobucket about it...too lazy. :wink2: Your explanation makes sense to me and I'm satisfied with that. Thanks again, much appreciated!

not a prob, it's always frustrating to deal with someone else who controls the settings, refreshes, and permissions. i am dealing with that hat today with some new equipment and waiting for the "new" updates to download and trying to activate the process by rebooting or initiating a connection, but it's up the companies servers to let it go through..

Top Bottom