What's new

Christmas Wish Lists

Hello gentlemen the Nib,

As this is my first Christmas after getting involved with FP's, my current wish list is almost entirely Nib related! SWMBO's response was "last year it was all shaving stuff, now it's all pens and paper, I'm curious what next year will bring..." :lol:

I'm curious as to what is on everyone else's wish lists this year!

Happy Holidays! :santa:

Pie in the sky? I'd love a decent toggle
Realistically, I've got everything I need: a new grandson, a lovely and loving family and decent health (plus some great razors and a whole bunch of soaps asking to be tried).

I put my Nib wishlist items on Elfster, but I'll post some here since not everyone is participating in the Reindeer & Sleigh gift exchange. I'm posting them in case someone sees something they might like to add to their list.

Pen Stand
$15.50 available here.
proxy.php

Paper
Notecard sets (below is one on my list for example) - These range from around $8.99 - $14.99. Available here.

proxy.php

B&B Notebook
$62 available here.

proxy.php

Inks
A couple Winter-themed inks

De Atramentis Charles Dickens $12.95 available here.

proxy.php

PILOT IROSHIZUKU FUYU-GAKI - WINTER PERSIMMON $28 available here.

proxy.php

Next year you'll want an automatic watch, a fully stocked humidor, an expensive camera and single-malt scotch. Did I leave any sub-fora out? :biggrin1:

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
It's hard for me to make a list: when I see something I want I just purchase it. When you get to be my age you can't wait too long for little things that bring a moment of joy.

I thought about some more ink, but I have about 14 bottles and after a while it starts to become ridiculous (although that doesn't always stop me).

[MENTION=85180]domzals1[/MENTION]

What things are on your list?

My Mr. Bingle exchange wish list also has Nib items on it (and only Nib items this year!)

• Pilot Con50 3 Pack
  • Goulet Notebook Sampler
  • TWISBI eco
  • Clairefontaine Small Clothbound notebook (for my Midori)

Next year you'll want an automatic watch, a fully stocked humidor, an expensive camera and single-malt scotch. Did I leave any sub-fora out? :biggrin1:

:lol::lol::lol: I've made it a mission to stay out of the Brown Leaf as I have a very modest humidor and SWMBO isn't a huge fan of me smoking cigars. Just restocked my bar with some Laphroaig Cairdeas 200th Anniversay and Lagavulin so I don't think I need any provocation for Scotch either!

Now, about that watch... :w00t:

Holy grail wish item would an Edison Fountain pen.
Realistically, I would like a bottle 1670 J Herbin Emerald Chivor, Diammine Purple Pazzaz and Red Lustre
Midori Travel Notebook.

$IMG_20151113_123545.jpg
Seeing as how my Aurora Nero LE just met a tile floor and split in two :crying: :syn: I would like that back lol

Last edited:
Next year You need a really nice self winding wristwatch but that's not something anyone else should buy you.

Personally I need some more saw blades, sand paper and drill bits. That sort of stuff.

yeah I can send it to italy the front section broke from the inner liner to the piston so that would have to be replaced

[MENTION=51698]syngent[/MENTION] Ouch that is brutal! Do you plan on sending it to Italy? That doesn't sound like a cheap fix on top of shipping, but for such an expensive pen I feel one needs to!

Well I send to warranty center in the US and they ship to Italy. For a limted edition that would cost me twice as much to replace, its worth a fix... simce the nib and feed is okay amd justbthe plastic section is gone im hoping it wont be all that bad

Well I send to warranty center in the US and they ship to Italy. For a limted edition that would cost me twice as much to replace, its worth a fix... simce the nib and feed is okay amd justbthe plastic section is gone im hoping it wont be all that bad
I had a similar incident with a Waterman Carene (dropped and the section broke cleanly off). I sent it to the Waterman U.S. Service Center (which is just a forwarding facility to Waterman France), waited about 10 weeks, and received back a good-as-new pen at no charge. They really didn't repair it...they just replaced the entire front section, nib and all.

Top Bottom