What's new

Baume.Be or Xpec?

Specific to the OP I can say that having used the 2 creams my preference is the for the Baume.be by some margin. I find it better/easier to lather to the optimum consistency than XPEC. Scent wise I don't get much from it but my sensitive skin definitely likes it. Lastly I have had a jar ( yes it feels more like a jar than a tub) the best part of 12 months and no problems with the cream "aging". Baume.be Great stuff !

If we are talking about the currently available formulation of XPEC and Baume.be, I'd take Baume.be. In my opinion it is an excellent cream that provides a wonderful shave. If old formula XPEC was in question I would choose old XPEC over Baume.be, old XPEC is truly amazing stuff.

Ok, I love Xpec, not my favorite but certainly number 3. Are you guys saying regardless of price, that the Baume.Be is better ?

Wow, thanks guys, this is great info, I will buy it when my Xpec needs replacement. My poor little ABC will not get replaced. Loving my AdP and SMN and perhaps will find love in the Baume.be :)

I love the performance from XPEC but hate the scent. Where is the best place to order Baum.be in the USA? I want to try some.

Wow, thanks guys, this is great info, I will buy it when my Xpec needs replacement. My poor little ABC will not get replaced. Loving my AdP and SMN and perhaps will find love in the Baume.be :)

If you do get the chance to try Baum.be, please let me know your thoughts :).

What does Baum.be smell like? Is it a strong scent?

thanks

Has anyone responded to this question yet ? ABC crème is number 4 in my lineup and it has a wonderful scent as does AdP, SMN not so much but a better quality shave IMHO, Xpec has a nice fresh smell !

Has anyone responded to this question yet ? ABC crème is number 4 in my lineup and it has a wonderful scent as does AdP, SMN not so much but a better quality shave IMHO, Xpec has a nice fresh smell !
flower and wood mix. Top notes are fresh, citrusy and spicy. Middle notes floral and woody. Base notes musky, amber and oak moss.

Ok, I have gotten Baume.Be creame for Hanukah ! Yeah ! I used the crème but it is much more creamy than what I am accostumed to. This is compared to SMN, AdP , Xpec or even ABC. How is it best to apply ? I face lather or should I bowl lather this ?

Top Bottom