What's new

Thoughts on Lucky Tiger products

I use the Face Tonic after every shave. Works great. The scent is not long lasting, so I overlay some Cologne. The Face Tonic soothes the skin nicely after a shave.

I use the Face Tonic after every shave. Works great. The scent is not long lasting, so I overlay some Cologne. The Face Tonic soothes the skin nicely after a shave.
This. LT After Shave and Face Tonic is a definite winner!

I not only use it immediately after each shave, I also splash it on my face after I wash it (I wash my face 2x/day, whether or not I shave).

Last edited:
The only one I've used is the Aftershave and Face Tonic ... and it's wonderful.

I've heard good things about the liquid shave cream, too.

I expect to replace the tonic when I'm finished with my bottle...which will be sooner than I'd anticipated because now my wife likes to use it after her evening makeup removal wash!

I've also tried the lemon cleansing cream as part of the shave experience that my local barber offers. Nice.

Lucky Tigers Aspen is a great aftershave. It's been too long since i had the stuff..

Their hair tonic is also good. It's scent did take a while to get use to.

The "Liquid Cream Shave" is a no-drama brushless shave cream that is slick, moisturizing and easy to use when I'm in a hurry. I did use the other brushless product named "Molle" (I think I spelled it correctly) and it worked but I didn't care for the scent and it was a mess to clean up my sink after using it.

The "Liquid Cream Shave" is a no-drama brushless shave cream that is slick, moisturizing and easy to use when I'm in a hurry. I did use the other brushless product named "Molle" (I think I spelled it correctly) and it worked but I didn't care for the scent and it was a mess to clean up my sink after using it.

I also didn't care for the Molle for the exact reasons mentioned above by David In Boston.

The feedback in this thread is unanimous, but at the risk of sounding redundant - Lucky Tiger is one of the most under-rated men's skincare and grooming lines on the market. Lucky Tiger tonic was launched in 1935 when barber Benjamin Clarke's success as a barber was succeeded by his ability to produce a tonic that would regularly help his patrons succeed with the ladies. After a trip to the barbershop for a shave and some tonic, they were off to become a Lucky Tiger. It's a true, proven classic for the Lucky Tiger.

The feedback in this thread is unanimous, but at the risk of sounding redundant - Lucky Tiger is one of the most under-rated men's skincare and grooming lines on the market. Lucky Tiger tonic was launched in 1935 when barber Benjamin Clarke's success as a barber was succeeded by his ability to produce a tonic that would regularly help his patrons succeed with the ladies. After a trip to the barbershop for a shave and some tonic, they were off to become a Lucky Tiger. It's a true, proven classic for the Lucky Tiger.
I am curious which of today's Lucky Tiger tonics, if any, would be closest to the original. I have a quite a few of their products, including several older, discontinued products that are all a bit different but pretty nice stuff.

Top Bottom