What's new

Tobacquisitions for November 2015

I've been pretty good about avoiding PAD and TAD for a good while recently. Well with Akina coming this Sunday and me working so much recently I decided to pull the trigger on a pipe that I have wanted for quite sometime but never had the "timing".

Anyone who is on this email list knows how fast they go and the timing was just perfect last week. So I pulled the trigger.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448501237.590598.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448501247.806627.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448501258.307288.jpg

Anyone who knows me knows my love of sandblasted billiards with saddle bits. Well, we have another joining the ranks.

I think I'm going to try and pull off what Price started last year for 2016.

I've been pretty good about avoiding PAD and TAD for a good while recently. Well with Akina coming this Sunday and me working so much recently I decided to pull the trigger on a pipe that I have wanted for quite sometime but never had the "timing".

Anyone who is on this email list knows how fast they go and the timing was just perfect last week. So I pulled the trigger.

View attachment 618100

View attachment 618101

View attachment 618102

Anyone who knows me knows my love of sandblasted billiards with saddle bits. Well, we have another joining the ranks.

That is a sweet-looking pipe right there, sir.

(And I hope you fare better than I did.)

That is a sweet-looking pipe right there, sir.

(And I hope you fare better than I did.)

I have one more tobacco purchase for this year and then I want to go on sabbatical. With the exception of the LE of course and a very rare custombilt I've been looking for.

View attachment 618100

View attachment 618101

View attachment 618102

I love everything about that pipe.. wow! Congrats on an incredible addition to your collection.

View attachment 618100

View attachment 618101

View attachment 618102

Damn it. Now I have to look up JT Cooke pipes and search my couch cushions for funds... Beauty you got there. Bravo.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I have one more tobacco purchase for this year and then I want to go on sabbatical. With the exception of the LE of course and a very rare custombilt I've been looking for.
I thought the s word was verboten here :biggrin:

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Picked up one of the Chris Morgan Bones. Pretty decent pipe for the money and looking forward to watching this one color.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448959041.007615.jpg

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I like the looks of that one. How is the over all quality of such a pipe?

The quality is decent. These pipes are essentially factory rejects with cosmetic flaws that have been fitted with acrylic stems. This pipe is pretty good cosmetically and has a couple of tiny pits that aren't all that noticeable with the blast. The drilling is just a hair high and I have to fiddle with a pipe cleaner to pass it all the way down the shank. I've smoked it once and it smokes well. I grabbed another one for a friend and it has two very large pits, but they're just cosmetic and it's a nice looking pipe too. These are sold grab bag style and you don't get much say in the shape, but for $39 plus shipping they're definitely a solid deal.

Top Bottom