What's new

Tobacquisitions for November 2015

Semi apple/billiard bowl Hackert with a maple burl ring at the end of the shank.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
The Tinsky is naturally a beauty, but that Dr Bob's pipe is ticking off all the right boxes for me. I really like that one. Great haul btw. I'm tempted to try and get out to Vegas next year after your's & Price's posts....Keep em coming fellas!

Do it! Las Vegas is a (relatively) short flight from Hawaii, and we'd love to meet you in person and geek out on pipes for a weekend. :thumbup1:

Seattle Pipe Club's 2015 Pipe of the Year, made by Radice, which was also offered to New York Pipe Club members. I ordered one in July, and chose the Radice Rind finish with a smooth top.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Seattle Pipe Club's 2015 Pipe of the Year, made by Radice, which was also offered to New York Pipe Club members. I ordered one in July, and chose the Radice Rind finish with a smooth top.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Wow! That's a great looking pipe. Ticks all the boxes for me.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
The Zeppelin pipe I ordered a month ago never arrived, so I ordered another. Still trying to get the hang of it. It smokes really wet, and is really hard to keep lit. Looks nice, though.

$20151113_171411.jpg

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I'm always intrigued by those, just never have pulled the trigger. I think you've inspired pipe acquisition disorder again. LOL.
Don't pay too much. A lot of online reviews say they smoke hot and wet, and are hard to keep lit. My experience with the two I have bears this out. This new one is the worst of the two. I still have to experiment with packing and drying, but it's awfully finicky. I would like to try a Vauen Zeppelin too, but the prices for those are pretty outrageous, especially considering my previous experience with Zeppelins.

Top Bottom