What's new

William Marvy Rubber Shaving Mug, do you own one, thoughts please?

William Marvy Shaving Mug - Rubber (Green)

Do you have one of these? How do you like it?

I just got one. It's actually very nice. The rubber is hard yet somewhat flexible and it seems unbreakable.
It has a nice ring on the bottom to hold a puck of soap. The only thing I am not crazy about is the size of the handle.
I have big fingers and find that the handle could be a little big bigger so I could hold it with two fingers slipped through the hook for comfort. Other than that I think it's a nice alternative to ceramic bowls and mugs.

View attachment 613238

I have a green Marvy Mug, it always has a puck of Stirling in it, currently Stirling Spice. A perfect Mug if you have kids!

I received one like yours in a generous pif.

It works very well, but I find it more comfortable to use with a larger brush, to reach down into it. I have two Omega boars for that.

Yes, the unbreakable is a good feature, I too had an accident this week with an Old Spice mug. I was rinsing it off, and it slipped and fell into the sink. Chipped the rim :sad:

I have one and I use it to hold my toothbrushes. I don't really like the ring around the soap at the bottom or the height of the mug.

OK, confession time! I have 4 Old Spice mugs and a variety of other bowls and mugs but NO Marvey Mugs. I think just for traditions sake I better get one any way! Dontcha think?

I own 2 Marvy mugs made of unbreakable plastic. I think they are great. These are different sizes.

$Marvy.jpg

OK, confession time! I have 4 Old Spice mugs and a variety of other bowls and mugs but NO Marvey Mugs. I think just for traditions sake I better get one any way! Dontcha think?

Agree. I am not a big fan of plastic (in this case hard rubber) I thought I would always prefer metal bowls and ceramic. However, this is a nice mug and it feels nice in the hand and you can drop it all you want and it has a nice color. The only complaint I have is that I find the handle a little too small for my big fingers ! :blush::001_rolle:thumbup:

Got one to be a travel bowl. But it sits on the shelf, just holding odds and ends. A much more practical tracel bowl is an empty TOBS tub, especially if you can get the 2.03 oz.

Below: The small TOBS bowl, standard 5.3 oz TOBS bowl, Marvy mug:
$bowls better.jpg

Top Bottom