RR Don Marco
Valobra menthol and Almond
Haslinger sheep soap
Krampers Frostbite
Lea soap
Mickey Lee Coconut
Godrej
Wholly Kow Lavender

Yea I went a bit overboard but I wanted to try these soaps.

I just got
RR Don Marco
Haslinger sheep soap
Krampers Frostbite
Lea soap
Mickey Lee Coconut
Godrej
Wholly Kow Lavender

If those all got delivered to my doorstep in one package I would be wayyyyy to excited. Enjoy!

I just got
RR Don Marco
Haslinger sheep soap
Krampers Frostbite
Lea soap
Mickey Lee Coconut
Godrej
Wholly Kow Lavender

You got one hell of a list there. The Lea soap is a great product. So is Haslinger, Wholly Kaw, Godrej, and RR for that matter. You should be happy with these since there are some great soaps on this list. Enjoy!

You got one hell of a list there. The Lea soap is a great product. So is Haslinger, Wholly Kaw, Godrej, and RR for that matter. You should be happy with these since there are some great soaps on this list. Enjoy!

Yea I haven't tried Lea, Wholly Kaw or Haslinger but heard great things. I've tried the Valobra stick but not the block of soap. I love Godreg and it's only like $4. Thanks.

I just got
RR Don Marco
Haslinger sheep soap
Krampers Frostbite
Lea soap
Mickey Lee Coconut
Godrej
Wholly Kow Lavender

Don Marco is my favorite right now. Smells awesome and performs great too.

My wife must have felt bad for me due to the restraint; she just gave me a tub of Stirling Green. I wore Polo in high school...back when I was better looking and she was still way out of my league.

Yea I haven't tried Lea, Wholly Kaw or Haslinger but heard great things. I've tried the Valobra stick but not the block of soap. I love Godreg and it's only like $4. Thanks.

The Valobra block of soap is pretty nice, I have the almond and there's zero scent until you lather it and then it's just a nice clean scent and of course the performance is excellent. I've only used it occasionally even though I've it it about two years. I used it a few days ago and thought "I've gotta start using this more", also the block coming ready to shape into whatever container you want to use is quite nice.
I love seeing posts like your because then i don't feel so bad when I order 3 or 4 things :thumbup1:

The Valobra block of soap is pretty nice, I have the almond and there's zero scent until you lather it and then it's just a nice clean scent and of course the performance is excellent. I've only used it occasionally even though I've it it about two years. I used it a few days ago and thought "I've gotta start using this more", also the block coming ready to shape into whatever container you want to use is quite nice.
I love seeing posts like your because then i don't feel so bad when I order 3 or 4 things :thumbup1:

Thanks for your comment. I was at the store buying a couple soaps for someone else for Xmas and I ended up buying a bunch of stuff for me.

I picked up a couple of pucks of alleged shaving soap from a local soap maker. See the "Frothy Airy Nothing Lather" thread for my thoughts on it. I have a couple of pucks of Haslinger on the way to take its place.

Mystic Water- Marrakesh: The Heartbreak is Real

If there was ever a scent I wish I could bath, shave and drench in then this is it.

I've tried everything! My right bicep is now Mr. Olympian status. I already get up extra early to enjoy a daily shave and I just cant get this soap going.

I want to so bad as I love this scent

I have the new pucks of The Gentlemen's Quarter underway!

IIRC, the scents are out of this world.
I am really, really curious about the new Cavendish Black.

Catie's Bubbles, LPV. Wonderfully complex scent, easy to lather, great lubrication.
An all around winner for my money.

After some "dud" artisan samples earlier this year that soured me on ordering more soaps, I finally, after several years, pulled the trigger on Krampert's Acadian Spice Bay Rum a few days ago. If future shaves are as good as the one I got this morning, it could become my #2 soap after Harris Almond. The travel size was very easy to lather with my well water and a small silvertip brush that is usually better with creams. The bay rum scent is similar to the discontinued RazoRock BR, but much stronger.

Top Bottom