What's new

What's Your Newest Soap?

My newest soap is Captain Fawcett's shaving soap. I like it, except for the smell.

At the moment I'm waiting for Michell's Wool Fat to land in my mailbox next week. Excited to see how it performs compared to my D.R. Harris Arlington, Trufitt & Hill Luxury and Captain Fawcett. :001_smile

(BTW: I do have soft water where I live. )

Last edited:

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Mickey Lee's Drunken Goat and Kracken. Tried it he Goat this morning and it was wonderful. Will try the Kracken next.

Succumbed to the hype and bought a tub of Cold River Soap Works Savon No. 1 (V.2).

Gotta say this soap lives up to it's reputation. It's for certain one of the top 3 I have ever used. Smell will get some taking used to; it is unlike anything else I have experienced, but it'll do. Really nice product. I'll be buying more

I went a little nuts and ordered MLS the kraken, Tabac, Haslinger (schafmilch), Cella (tub), Razorock for Chicago, B&M Latha Oceana, B&M Seville, and TOBS sandalwood. I think I have a problem and need intervention.

Cella, first time to try it having not bought any soaps in 6+ months. Great first shave. Fragrance surprisingly strong and sweet. Great to have such a storied product still being made.

Top Bottom