What's new

What's Your Newest Soap?

I got a tub of Stirling ( Soft-ish) SDM the other day. Today my puck of Schafmilch arrived. I have some other soaps on the way. Cologne Russe, Don Donato, Amici, Classic, Acqua.

Pinaud Clubman Shave Soap. Found it at my local barber supply store for less than the advertised retail price and decided to give it a try. I like it. Decent lather, great slickness. Scent? I barely smell anything, which is fine. I don't necessarily buy soaps for the scent. For the price, I'll probably support my local B&M business and buy a couple more.

Just got in a Jar of Tabac, Sterling Executive man, and Captains Choice bay rum. I am new and these seem to be a few I see consistently in the forums and around the internet, so I decided to get all three. Love the scents just from the initial smell, looking forward to shaving with each of them.

Had my first shave with Mystic waters. What a great soap!!

Wish I would have tried this sooner. I see why it has such a following.

A new soap that I have tried a few times recently is Perfectly Natural shave soap (picked up Citrus mint menthol, and IPA beer grapefruit patchouli) both are different formulas. The IPA one was on sale for less than $4, but the normal price is $6 for a 3oz hard puck. The menthol one has steric acid as the first ingredient and found it to be the better of the 2. Blown away by the performance of this soap, especially since there is little mention of it I was not expecting much from it, but have been surprised by the lather quality.

Another new acquisition is B&M Latha Figgy Puddin which has a great scent, one of the best from the Latha line IMO and great performance.

My newest soap is this one.

New soap gifted from a friend.
The Barberia Toscana soap.
Another great soap, Italian made. With a really intriguing scent,light but true! Slick and soft lather.

proxy.php

Have a wonderful shave and a fresh day to all gents!

Top Bottom