What's new

What's Your Newest Soap?

Wsp Rustic Tobacco, Catties Bubbles Terre Vert, B&M Bay Rum. All purchased 2 weeks ago when i when to Maggard's

Just received a tub of Saponifico Varesino soap. Never used this before this morning. Good lather - easy to apply - bit expensive.

Mine would be a sample of Stirling black cherry that I ordered with my 26mm synthetic brush. This was before I realized I had a problem as I am now on restraint till further notice. I'll be trying it out tonight, just finished my last sample puck last night

On its way 7 tins Golddachs soap and 7 different scents Wickhams soaps and 3 tubes of Marvis toothpastes! I can`t wait for these to arrive and kind of early Christmas! Tis the season to be jolly fala la laa....

I decided to pick up some Arko Shave Stick from amazon along with a twist open container to put it in. I thought I should have something for travel.

I have a jar of Tabac on the way. Been wanting to try it since I started this hobby and finally caved.
Tabac is my newest acquisition as well. I have been very impressed. Builds a great lather. Smooth shaving. I understand scent preferences are individual but I really enjoy this one, don't understand the controversy at all. Perhaps I like it a little too much as I will now try their other products (is there such a thing as Tabac aquisition disorder?).

Wish I had tried Tabac sooner!

Jermyn Street Shave Cream for my travel bag and Mudder Focker.
RazoRock La Famiglia Shaving Soap, Don Marco Bergamot Neroli, I gave to my brother because I thought it smells like a toilet mint.
not trying to make anyone mad
I'm in construction and when I shave I don't want to be reminded of a port-o-let

Mickey Lee Drunken Goat. Screw shaving, I just want to eat the stuff. Need to remember to pick up some cherry garcia ice cream or something next time I'm out.

Tabac is my newest acquisition as well. I have been very impressed. Builds a great lather. Smooth shaving. I understand scent preferences are individual but I really enjoy this one, don't understand the controversy at all. Perhaps I like it a little too much as I will now try their other products (is there such a thing as Tabac aquisition disorder?).

Wish I had tried Tabac sooner!

My latest is also Tabac. I actually started with the EDC. My wife loves it so I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the soap. Awesome soap! I am thinking that Tabac acquisition disorder could be a real thing :w00t:

Top Bottom