What's new

What's Your Newest Soap?

Beaver Woodwright Ghost Ship. Fantastic performance just like everything else he makes, and a great citrus, amber, grapefruit sweet type smell.

Mystic Water's Egyptian Dragon, Teak wood and Cardamom, and Gingered Cranberry Pear. Highly recommend!!!

Well... Guess I went all out the last week...

Tried the Williams Mug Soap... I actually got it to work right... not bad for $1.25
Got the Millionaro from Italian barber.... and OMG...that scent is fantastic... great RazoRock performance... this one is staying for good
and the Proraso Red in a tub.... the scent is awesome...regarding the performance...will see tomorrow when I shave.... looking forward to it. The scent is great too.

Seems like an early christmas right now... :w00t:

Tabac....haven't tried it yet so I hope performance is as good as I have heard because to tell you the truth crusty old lady at the nursing home isn't quite the scent I had in mind.

Mystic Water's Egyptian Dragon, Teak wood and Cardamom, and Gingered Cranberry Pear. Highly recommend!!!

Sounds like we had almost the same order. I got Egyptian Dragon, Teak wood and Cardamon, Jasmine, and Poggio dei Pini. And, Michelle threw in a sample of the Gingered Cranberry Pear.

Good shaving, everyone!

A tin or Planete Rasior '30% Donkey Milk' Shaving soap. Also classes as my most 'off-beat' purchase to date. Be interested to see what difference the donkey milk makes to anything.

Mystic waters, one of the few soaps that don't sting my sensitive skin. Started with their unscented a few days ago, tried their Irish Traveler today and its the first scented soap I can use comfortably!

Top Bottom