What's new

What's Your Newest Soap?

happy to assist

It's also relatively cheap. One of my first soaps, back in my grating days. I grated every soap that didn't come in a container of its own. Still have that same puck so I'm glad you reminded me.
Too many soaps/creams.
I actually forget what all I have sometimes.
Enjoy the shaves!!

My newest is Soap Commander Passion, which I've had for about two months now. My soon-to-be newest is Chiseled Face Ghost Town Barber, which I purchased yesterday and should have later this week.

Col. Conks Bay Rum. Never tried the Colonels products before as I'm a newbie DE wet shaver, looking forward to it from some of the reviews I've seen. Gotta use up all my VDH luxury first, still some left in the bottom of the mug.

Stirling Barbershop. Love the smell, cushion, and glide. Have used it for two days and am very pleased. Very good value, good product. I will be buying from them again.

Mail call for today:

Barrister & Mann Lavanille.

I started with a sample puck from Maggards and fell in LOVE. I also got a sample of the matching aftershave, which smells identical at first, but over time drys down to a powdery vanilla scent that reminds me of something my grandmother use to wear. :bored:

Saponificio Varesino 70th Anniversary and Standard Skin Cement!

These are my first two full sized purchases after finding out that my skin doesn't like the TOBS Natural Shaving Cream and going through a bunch of samples from B&M, MLS, Castle Forbes, Catie's Bubbles.

Super excited to start using these soaps this weekend!

Top Bottom