What's new

Saints 52, Giants 49

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Brad Wing didn't shank the punt badly enough, so must have figured that he needed to grab a facemask to bring them into field goal range.

Giants figure out yet another way to lose a game. Second highest scoring game in history.

Giants killed by their own mistakes. Darn high scoring game, apparently defense was optional in that game.

I caught the first quarter before deciding I had better things to do than watch the Giants get torched. Only later did I see that not only had they not been torched but that they had taken a late lead. Turned the TV back on in time to watch the Saints drop 10 on them to win the game. Where is my Big Blue Wrecking Crew of my youth?

I missed the game helping the FiL out at his place. But I did have Eli and Odell on a fantasy team. Needless to say, I did fairly well in that league. :)

I'm a Saints fan. There was very little defense played in that game. Reminded me of a Big 12 game. As an LSU fan, hate to see Brad Wing mess it up. He was so fun to watch (a punter is fun to watch?) in college. But there was a lot of blame to go around for the Giants in that game.

Loved watching the game with my 6 year old son, who is enjoying the football season with his dad this year.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Reminded me of a Big 12 game.

While watching that score rise and rise, I said something to the effect of "is this the NFL or Big 12?" I did not watch any of the game (watching other games). Did either defense even take the field, or were they just enjoying the hammocks strung up on the sidelines?

Shows you that although they get the most press, quarterbacks can't win without a complete team. Yesterday one Manning didn't throw a single touchdown pass and won against a very good team. The other Manning threw 6 touchdown passes and lost to another good team but one that hasn't really been playing it's best.

Only the Giants can score 49 points and still lose..... As much as I hate to say this, It's time for Coughlin.

marty

Shows you that although they get the most press, quarterbacks can't win without a complete team. Yesterday one Manning didn't throw a single touchdown pass and won against a very good team. The other Manning threw 6 touchdown passes and lost to another good team but one that hasn't really been playing it's best.

:thumbup1:

Totally flummoxed Rodgers.

Worst loss in Rodgers career when not injured. Defensive coach Wade Phillips was fired as Cowboys head coach and replaced by then assistant Jason Garrett back in late 2010 by Jerry Jones on a flight back to Dallas on Jones' private plane after a whomping by Green Bay. So I'm sure he put in extra planning and is taking extra pleasure in the results. The 68 year old Phillips tweeted "Chicken Parm tastes so good-I like it especially with Cheese", a play on Peyton's commercials and Wisconsin. OK, Chicken Parm has cheese already but not too shabby for a 68 year old on twitter! :thumbup:

Top Bottom