What's new

November Challenge: Peace and Tranquility

did not get the hot i was chasing soooooo

$DSC_0506.jpg

Looks like all the entries are in and it's the 20th for me so I guess I'll cast the first vote.

I vote for DougieB. Tranquil with good colors, composition, and innate symmetry.

After trying very hard to capture a couple different water falls, and hardly having a single picture 'work', I'm going to have to put my vote up for Greg the Hammer. I like how this one turned out.

$IMG_5491.jpg

After trying very hard to capture a couple different water falls, and hardly having a single picture 'work', I'm going to have to put my vote up for Greg the Hammer. I like how this one turned out.

View attachment 617080
Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words! I was actually about to cast my vote for yours, I like the way you captured the stillness of that pond, the reflection gives your shot a nice depth. What kind of camera are you using?

I will cast my vote for Greg the Hammer as well great water shot! Plus I've always found sitting by some falls very peaceful and soothing.

I think we need to have a post that contains just a voting thread with the pictures as the 1st post then for voting only, would make it a bit easier, just my 2 cents

So would you guys prefer a picture thread and separate voting thread? I can sticky a voting thread just under the picture thread.
I guess it would make it easier to keep track of the votes.

I just started a new thread instead of clogging this one up.

Last edited:
I know it's too late for submission, but I just shot this yesterday and thought this is a good thread to share it in. We had a bit of snow the other day, and for me, the cold, snow, and quiet calm represents the November theme.

proxy.php

Top Bottom