What's new

What Scent Does Your Wife or GF Like on You?

Queen Charlotte Soaps Esquire - Soap and ASB...in her opinion, I should burn everything else and just use that...

Came out of the shower night before last, had used Taconic Bay Rum shave soap, followed by Barberry Coast Bay Rum Shave Balm. Mrs. fuzzymuzzle really liked the scent.

Don't have a wife, but one of my favorites is "Patrick" from Ireland. Penhaligon's Sartorial (and their Juniper) is quite nice

Ad Astra

The Instigator
She gives a full thumbs up to the Creed Aventus sample ... unfortunately.

Luckily there's Stirling Executive Man.

AA

OK, Mrs. fuzzymuzzle says she wants to smell roses on me. I can wear a rose in my lapel, but once the coat comes off what is a good aftershave or cologne I can apply to keep her smelling roses?

OK, Mrs. fuzzymuzzle says she wants to smell roses on me. I can wear a rose in my lapel, but once the coat comes off what is a good aftershave or cologne I can apply to keep her smelling roses?

Two of my favorites are rose based; Domenico Caraceni 1913 and Creed Royal Mayfair. Another that I like is Montale Black Aoud.

WE HAVE A WINNER!!

THE SWMBO has recently informed me that she likes Sartorial (and still does not especially care for 90% of my other stuff!)

$colgate stick gillette new rubberset michelson bay rum penhaligon sartorial december 12 2015.jpg

T&H Grafton all year and Lacoste Essential in the summer. For aftershave scents she singles out Speick but also the various Floids.

Chanel Egoiste is a wonderful fragrance with a light touch of rose and it's one that my wife loves on me. Montage Black Aoud is another great rose scent, but I find it a bit heavy on me. Good luck

None, SWMBO likes my natural man smell. Although, if there were something that would make me smell like a Cinnabon, she'd probably dig that.

Or chocolate cake. :thumbup1:

The SWMBO's favorites are Brut, referred to as the old man scent, and just recently, Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. She smells best in Oscar De La Renta's "Ruffles" (no longer manufactured).

My wife picked out Penhalligon's Juniper Sling for me. I wear that one and did a throw back, because I grew up in the 80's, to Polo Classic. I wanted to revisit my high school days I guess. Even though she hasn't said anything about liking or disliking the Polo, and it could be called an old man scent now, I seem to have great results when I wear it. If it works don't mess with it I suppose. It is all about the fragrance and how your body reacts to it so maybe Polo Classic (you know the green bottle) go back a ways and I guess have good chemistry together. 😀

Top Bottom