What's new

What Scent Does Your Wife or GF Like on You?

My girl loved av musk and clubman. She didn't believe me when i told her what it was, she was expecting some expensive cologne. When it comes to that she likes terre d Hermes on me

My wife and I have this running joke that she somehow unwittingly gravitates towards the most expensive things, no matter what you are talking about. Scents have been no exception. Her favorites on me are:

GIT, Bois d'Argent, Dia Man, and Geranium Pour Monsieur.

Uncanny.

After a hard day of hot temps / grass cutting and sweating like crazy my wife loves my loving. Other than my natural smells a very small amount of AV Musk gets her going big time. Women respond to smells. Its natural, get over it. Not politically correct but real world.

Tabac is a great scent.
My wife likes Drakkar. Too bad. I don't use it that much. I like bay Rum and Sandalwood (both from Captain's Choice)

Last edited:
My wife just bought me CK Obsession for Men Summer, saying she loved how it smelled in the store. She loves it on me too. So I guess I'll be wearing. It is a pleasant enough scent. Good for casual events and non-offensive in an office setting. But I probably have six or seven fragrances that fill that role.

If I had a wife/GF she would probably like Mont Blanc Legend scent. Since that's what I prefer to wear mostly :)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

For aftershave, my wife likes Folsom & Co Shady Past and Stirling Island Man.

As for my edt, she's got a thing for Tom Ford for Men.

She likes Grafton and Terre D'Hermes on me year round. I also rotate Lacoste Essential in the summer and L'Occitane Vetyver in the winter.

Fortunately, I like all those as well.

Top Bottom