What's new

What Scent Does Your Wife or GF Like on You?

She likes my sandalwood scented soaps, likes smelling my face after a shave.

as for my colognes, she quite prefers L'eau D'issey and Bleu de Chanel

The last two she bought for me are Acqua di Gio and Terre d'Hermes. The TdH always works. :w00t:

Since I have been wet shaving, the aftershaves are a mixed bag. I recently got a stick of Tabac and she immediately asked if they made an AS too. Christmas is on the way...

My wife of 30 years likes Yatagan by Caron. She also likes Devon by Aramis (but you have to put that stuff on very carefully or it will be too powerful of a scent (ex; spray on a kleenex, wave the kleenex in the air a bit then quickly touch it once on your chest)

My wife's tastes and mine could not be more opposite. She loves GIT on me more than anything. I don't dislike GIT, but I find it quite unexciting. I wear it for her... :bored:

I guess it runs in the family though, because her sister and my nieces dig it as well. I'm cornered!

My girlfriend's favorite on me would be Aventus/Insurrection Pure II by Reyene Tradition. They are close enough that she can't tell them apart. I only bust out the Aventus for special occassions or when I need longevity past 6 hours so I don't burn through a bottle so quickly. She also tends to like the more generic designer scents and even cheapies like Nautica Voyage or Perry Ellis M.

Interestingly she does not like CH Men by Carolina Herrara which I like a lot and tend to get complimented on at work by many of my female coworkers.

of everything and all the more expensive ones i own she prefers one of the cheapest i have which is rocawear IX she loves that stuff. others she liked are mugler pure energy, bigelow white. but the IX is hands down the one she prefers when i wear it.

She likes Florida Water above all others, she likes other citrus fragrances such as Pinaud's Lime Sec or Avon's Island Lime, and last but not least...Canoe? Funny!

Mrs. fuzzymuzzle says she really likes the combination of the vague sandlewood scent from Gentleman's Hangar shave cream and my Bayberry Bay Rum Shave Balm.

Just got MLS Paradise Frost soap & ASM and I do believe she likes the scent better than any of the others. Cool by me, the grapefruit scents are my faves.

Few will believe this. The Queen Bee's favourite: Strong 'N Scottish by Meissner. I'm serious.

Hey, that's fine with me, cause I love it too. And, no, I haven't been into the eggnog tonight.

My wife (31) LOVES TOBS Jermyn St. My sisters in law (32 and 33) also loved it when I showed it to them over Christmas. And all us husbands were unanimous it was our favorite too. So if you are in the millennial age bracket, there's a good chance this one will be a hit for you (or at least not a total disaster like the Veg can be).

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
This morning, I walked by my wife very shortly after splashing on Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic, and she just about went nuts.

Yesterday I splashed on some Avon Blend #7 followed by Viktor & Rolf "Spice Bomb" and the lady was hugging me and kissing me before work and she said I smelled good so I will take that and run with it.

SWMBO likes Antonio Banderas Seduction in Black on me and also loves Calvin Klein Eternity or related scent. It's hard for me to get away with some of my other favorites like various AVON products because then I apparently smell like an old man. :)

Top Bottom