What's new

Makers Mark Ambassadors

I usually re-gift the stuff I get as small gag gifts(usually a gift card is also included in the box). My mom who's a big knitter really liked the Makers Mark sweater.

Although I'm not a huge Makers fan, been an Ambassador for a while now. The gifts they send at Christmas (I have the night cap, scarf, and now ear muffs) are a nice gesture!

I have been a MM Ambassador for about 4 or five years. Check out the mobile app, it's a cool way to keep up with your membership. Great recipes on it too.

something I learned recently which makes me think I just might have a taste for quality; Laphroaig and Makers Mark are sister companies... Loved Laphroaig long before I'd even heard of MM, then the parent company goes out and buys 'em! -=Brilliant!=-

I found a bottle of Laphroaig in my late F-I-L's stash, It is exceptional. I'm glad my B-I-L is not a scotch fan, or I would have fought him over it.

In an Ambassador. My barrel is 1 year 6 months old. The Christmas gifts are great. I put the little scarves, earmuffs, etc. on the little sculpture of a family that my wife has. [emoji12] Although, my daughter took the MM scarf for her dolls, which seemed inappropriate. [emoji849]

My barrel is 4.5 years old; I have been a member since 2010, according to their web site. A friend of mine had his barrel come up last year & went to the distillery and got a couple of bottles. He said they really treated him well there.

I look forward to the little gifts every year at Christmas...except for the year they sent gift boxes, that was lame. Otherwise I have a fully-dressed bottle now; hat, scarf, sweater, ear muffs! :laugh:

My barrel
  • BARREL AGE: 5 years 3 Months5211 YEARS 3 MONTHS
  • BARREL NUMBER: 80201780201780
  • BARREL BIRTHDAY: November 1 2010NOVEMBER 1, 2010
  • EXPECTED MATURITY: November 2016-May2018NOV 2016 - MAY 2017
Mine Is almost of age, however I wont be able to get down there by the end of this year :/

Top Bottom