What's new

Caving in to Popular Demand....

In the future I will be adding natural vit. E and shea or aloe butters to my glycerin soaps... it seems the place I am really lacking is in moisturizing capability. Your reviews have helped me tremendously. Thanks to all!

Once I get up and started again next week making soaps, all the new ones will be made in this manner and I am not going to raise the prices.. as time goes on they will all be switched over as my inventory changes... it will take a bitof time to completely switch over but I think this is something that needs to be done and am going to do it! :biggrin:

Bear Hugs.

Sue (Mama Bear)

*Does a Snoopy Dance of Joy!* Yea! My batch of soaps will be one of the first of the new variety woot woot woot woot!

And don't think of making it sound like you are caving pressure... rather think that you're giving SCAD another reason to cling to life in our hearts and minds. :w00t:

Mama Bear said:
In the future I will be adding natural vit. E and shea or aloe butters to my glycerin soaps... it seems the place I am really lacking is in moisturizing capability. Your reviews have helped me tremendously. Thanks to all!

Once I get up and started again next week making soaps, all the new ones will be made in this manner and I am not going to raise the prices.. as time goes on they will all be switched over as my inventory changes... it will take a bitof time to completely switch over but I think this is something that needs to be done and am going to do it! :biggrin:

Bear Hugs.

Sue (Mama Bear)

This is for all your soaps shave and bath? I might have to cave in and place an order. Shave soaps for me bath soaps for the wife:thumbup:

Ooh awesome, I would appercaite the natural vitiman E. or Aloe, However will the Shea butter discolor the soaps? I rather enjoy the clear nature of yours.

JohnnyWolf said:
Ooh awesome, I would appercaite the natural vitiman E. or Aloe, However will the Shea butter discolor the soaps? I rather enjoy the clear nature of yours.

No, the shea should not. The natural vit E. will add a slight cream tinge but the soaps will remain clear. They will still be pretty.. they will just be even better for your face! :biggrin1:

Bear Hugs!

Sue (Mama Bear)

I am back making soap like crazy again.... :thumbup:

Something I want to let you all know about the new formula is that the Shea Butter and Natural Vit E are going to make these soaps softer.

I still strongly believe that glycerin makes the best shaving soaps. It is the softest soap with the most moisturizers in it. I have researched this endlessly and still come to the same conclusion every time. However, with the fact that some people felt my soaps were drying, the extra butter and vit e should more than take care of this problem.. however......

I am a woman and retain the right to a forever..... :001_cool:

The shea especially will make a soap softer. This means if you leave it sitting in water, it will disolve. As a reminder I just want to say that you should dry your soaps before covering and putting them away... this will increase the life of ANY soap, CP, HP or Glycerin...

Last but not least, a reminder that my soaps are completely natural. There are no detergents, surfactants, sulfates, sugar solutions, alcohol solutions or sodium laurel sulfate, SLS or SLES added to my soaps of any kind.

Remember, dry your soaps! This goes for any type of soaps.

Bear Hugs,

Sue (Mama Bear

Mama Bear said:
I am back making soap like crazy again.... :thumbup:

Something I want to let you all know about the new formula is that the Shea Butter and Natural Vit E are going to make these soaps softer.

I still strongly believe that glycerin makes the best shaving soaps. It is the softest soap with the most moisturizers in it. I have researched this endlessly and still come to the same conclusion every time. However, with the fact that some people felt my soaps were drying, the extra butter and vit e should more than take care of this problem.. however......

I am a woman and retain the right to a forever..... :001_cool:

The shea especially will make a soap softer. This means if you leave it sitting in water, it will disolve. As a reminder I just want to say that you should dry your soaps before covering and putting them away... this will increase the life of ANY soap, CP, HP or Glycerin...

Last but not least, a reminder that my soaps are completely natural. There are no detergents, surfactants, sulfates, sugar solutions, alcohol solutions or sodium laurel sulfate, SLS or SLES added to my soaps of any kind.

Remember, dry your soaps! This goes for any type of soaps.

Bear Hugs,

Sue (Mama Bear

Yee-Haw!!! Another use for my trusty old blow dryer! :idea: Can't really use it on my hair...not enough of it. :sad:

Hrm...I usually use the method of putting a little bit of hot water on top of the soaps to get a better lather. Will that be a problem with the MB soaps? If so, I gotta start changing my routine, hehe. =)

No this should not be a problem at all... Softer soaps tend to not last as long due to the softer ingredients... If you leave them in a puddle of water, they could melt with time... This is true of all soaps tho. It is just a good way of making your soap last longer by keeping them dry.

Bear Hugs!

Sue

The new soaps with the shea butter and natural vitamin E are really looking like winners! I could have gone heavier on the additives but did not want to make a soap that would be too moist.

For those of you with orders going out, you will easily be able to tell the new soaps by the label. It will say Shea and Vit E added right on the label for each new soap. It should not take long to switch them all over...

But would it be possible for me to get feedback on these new soaps from you? I do want to get the formula down perfect and dying to know what you think of these... There were a LOT of shipments that went out today and many more will go out tomorrow... ! :biggrin:

Sue (Mama Bear) who is very excited! :001_tt1:

Hi Iwan, the Bay Rum (just finishing a batch right now) will be the new version! But you will be able to tell by the label on the tub.. It will specifically say Nat. Vit E and Shea Butter added.... :smile:

Bear Hugs!!

Sue (Mama Bear)

if my order has the new formulations I will do my best to put some of my attention towards feedback for the soaps. Usually it is all on blade angle.

Top Bottom