Thread: German shops\sites

Default German shops\sites

Hi

My wife is German and we often travel there. I was hoping to find some Speick stick\AS in local drugstores (in Braunschweig), but had no luck. (I looked in Schlecker, and a couple of others. All I could find was Speick seife (Bath soap) which seems fairly common. I was surprised not to find the Speick shaving articles so readily. Tabac seemed fairly common btw, but I'm already well supplied in Holland.

Any tips where I might find Speick over the counter next time I go to Germany? (Drugstore chains etc.)

BTW I did find a good shaving shop in Braunschweig, with a complete range of Merkur razors in the shop window. Prices were reasonable, perhaps slightly higher than some EU web retailers but not excessively so. Unfortunately they had a very limited range of soaps and creams.

Tim

2. Default

i live in germany, and im actually also surprised that you didnt find the speick stuff... in the city i live the after shave lotion and stick is available in almost every drugstore, for exc. "Rossmann", "DM", "Ihr Platz"... not sure about "Schlecker" though...

Images

Quote Originally Posted by thadoggfather View Post
    i live in germany, and im actually also surprised that you didnt find the speick stuff... in the city i live the after shave lotion and stick is available in almost every drugstore, for exc. "Rossmann", "DM", "Ihr Platz"... not sure about "Schlecker" though...
    I can confirm DM.