What's new

Racing shoe buying mode kind of day

Love Piloti

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 138
I go directly to Piloti look at what I want then find them at one of their suppliers on their site that has the in stock.
These came out of their Canadian distributor.

Link

http://piloti.com

I usually buy Puma just because they are easier to find, but you can not go wrong with Piloti as they make a very good product. But, if you want a seriously good driving shoe then OMP is the best I've ever had on my foot.

Damn it, now you've made me go looking for an OMP One S!

Anyone who enjoys driving, if you haven't tried a shoe made for real driving then you absolutely should.

strop

Now half as wise
Enlighten me- what make a good driving shoe?

And to go a step more, when/where do you wear them? I understand the concept of specialty shoes. I wear them for golf, and I have specific shoes that clip onto the pedals of my road bike. Back in the day, I had special shoes for hiking.

Are these for performance driving on special courses? or long distance when on vacation? or strictly racing? Are the soles such that they can be worn for everyday use?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
And to go a step more, when/where do you wear them? I understand the concept of specialty shoes. I wear them for golf, and I have specific shoes that clip onto the pedals of my road bike. Back in the day, I had special shoes for hiking.

Are these for performance driving on special courses? or long distance when on vacation? or strictly racing? Are the soles such that they can be worn for everyday use?
Excellent questions.

I wear them everyday, I have a back issue that if I wear normal trainers/Nike. There is to much lift at the heal that aggravates my issue.

they are great as an everyday shoe!

Top Bottom