What's new

Barrister & Mann Hallows

Tonight at midnight Barrister & Mann did their annual release of Hallows. I have literally been waiting a year, after missing last year's release and snagged a couple tonight. Anyone else go after the Hallows tonight? Can't wait till it comes!

I got both tonight. I already have a tub but could use a backup and can't pass on a B&M splash. They a some of my favorite, nourishing AS

I ordered it at 9pm and had two alarms set up. I'm on the west coast so pacific timing would be 9pm. I was afraid it would be sold out in minutes but looking now it's still available. I ordered one. The scent sounds interesting. I've nvr tried it but it sounds good. It'll definitely last me a year so one is good. Can't wait to get it. I put the priority shipping on it. I want it ASAP to try. the way they described it sounds awesome. Totally a Halloween scent

All gone now. After I bought the soap, I tried to snag some of the aftershave and it was gone already!

All gone now. After I bought the soap, I tried to snag some of the aftershave and it was gone already!

The AS is still there as of 12:42am cst!

Edit:
Missed out on this years batch of soap but still have plenty left over from last year so I picked up the splash.

Last edited:
They had a problem with their checkout and inventory counter. I got up at 04:45 UK time to buy this, kept adding to cart and at check out it displayed sold out. Refreshed, tried again.....no luck. Left for work only to find out about the problem and that B&M still had stock at 05:45 UK time.......Not impressed with them. If anyone wants to part with a tub.......please message me. This is the second year on the trot that their system errors have stopped me getting hold of this soap

I got both, one of each ... (and adding the A/S put me out of the quarterly restraint. I knew nothing of the A/S, but the soap was my exception).

If I hadn't just ordered the Leviathan A/S and enjoyed it so much, the scent as well as the performance, I probably wouldn't have added it.

I almost missed the release, thinking it was tonight instead of last night.

Sorry to the gents that experienced the difficulties they had on their end.

Last year's label was so much better. Shame they changed it.

Would have bought some, but the sabbatical. LE sigh

Agree with everything you've said. I thought about getting a shirt, but I just don't like the logo that much this year. Had it been last year's logo on the shirt, I'd have one for sure. Luckily, I still have a tub from last year's batch, so I wasn't too worried about the soap selling out so quickly.

I resisted so hard not to buy both...I was on the site and just a few steps from completing the order when I realized that I already have at least 5 years worth of shaving soaps (4 pucks of which are B&M). I'll wait till next year...maybe

Yup I screwed the pooch, too. Bummed. But on the other hand I just ordered 2 Tim's soaps (woods and roses and cimarron) and Stirling Autumn Glory soap and AS :D

I have Hallows from last year -- it's terrific, with a very unique scent. To me, it smells like dark chocolate mixed in a vetiver-heavy stew. It's not super chocolate-smelling like MLS's Cocoa Maya (which I also like), but is much "sweeter" than I figured it would be from others' descriptions.

Hmm sounds so good. It sounds perfect for these late October days. It's getting chilly here in Las Vegas over night so by the morning it has the perfect vibe to shave with that. I'm so scared. The tracking says its in the local post since yesterday. And usually when they take it out for delivery it says it. It still says its at the post office. I hope they just forgot to scan it and didn't forget about it. I'll literally drive over there and pick it up.

DANG!!! I just got the soap. I think I just found the smell from B&M that blows everything else away. I love this dark scent. I want to use it but I won't be able to till tonight.

i tried SO hard to get this stuff this year and the site was simply not working for me. sucks i refreshed one last time and bam they were gone. stan said someone was running a bot or something to get them snagged up. i would have been happy with even one. if anyone decides they dont like it and will be listing it here please shoot me a pm to let me know. thanks

I ordered like 1 minute in. I thought they would sell out in minutes. But a bot to buy up soap. That's a first. I've never heard that before. It sounds like the server was just overloaded. Im studying computer engineering and that's what it looks like. It happens a lot to sites when they get a lot of traffic at once. It's pretty common. But I dunno. I'm happy with the soap. Gonna give it a go tonight. Post on the bst for one. You might find it.

Top Bottom