What's new

Hi, I'm A Beard and I'm Growing A Jason For A Year.

Are you trimming your mustache at all, or letting it grow out? Cause you need to handle bar that baby out. Looks good so far.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I'm trimming the stache. I hate it when it touches my lips. Especially the corners.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I'm glad I saw that after a good night's sleep, because it'll be a few days before I get another. :scared:

Fear the Beard!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Found this at work today

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452620853.244037.jpg

I'm jealous man....I couldn't get a beard as full nor as decent looking as yours with 2 year's growth. I say after this year is done, surely put some hard thought into keeping it.

This is almost inspiring me to do the same thing. I can just never seem to make it passed the itchy stage. Would make the 2016 sabbatical a lot easier though :)

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
It's smooth sailing now. Hasn't itched in a long time. The key with that is to keep a comb handy and just comb it when it start to itch. Then you won't look like a mad man scratching your beard and it just looks cool.

It's smooth sailing now. Hasn't itched in a long time. The key with that is to keep a comb handy and just comb it when it start to itch. Then you won't look like a mad man scratching your beard and it just looks cool.

Time to start carrying my mini beard brush with me then. lol

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
A fellow bearded guy complimented me on my beard the other day with "nice beard man". I said thanks. He asked how long it's been growing . I said a little over 3 months. His expression said he was impressed, but he lacked the voice to carry on the conversation. So I asked "what about you?". Poor soul had beard envy I could tell. He said "ummm bout the same".

I comforted him with "It's in the genes man. Hereditary" And then changed the subject to how popular beards in general are now. But my beard pride took over and I before we parted ways I said "I started the trend" completely serious.

He laughed and went home to shave I'm sure.

Top Bottom