What's new

West Coast Canadian Pass-around Box - Round 2

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Following the sign-up thread and the preparation of the boxes. I believe that we are ready to launch round 2.

This means that sign-up is now closed.

Link to the East Coast Canadian Pass-around Box - Round 2

The rules are below, please not that they are the exact same than the previous round except that we voted to extend the box from 7 to 10 days per participant (as highlighted below). Of course, if you want to pass the box before 10 days, that fine but try not to exceed 10 days. I understand that the rules state a week and a week has 7 days. For practical reasons, a week in this case is referred to as 10 days, not 7.

Next step is for me and Nick to get in touch to exchange the boxes and get this going.

The Great Canadian Pass Around Box Rules and Regulations

Time with Box:
- The Box, will be passed down the preset list we have determined which will be included in the first post of each coasts respected thread.
- Each member will have a week, full 10 days, with the box starting when it first arrives by post. It is each member’s duty as part of the team to report on the coast thread the box belongs to when it arrives and its contents along with a picture of everything inside.
- During your week with the box, it is strongly encouraged to review the items you use day by day on the coast thread. Tell us what you liked and disliked half the fun is hearing about your experience.
- When your week is up, you can swap out any item you enjoyed for one from your own den. Whatever items you decide to take you must make the utmost attempt to replace them with items of equivalent value so we don’t end up with a box full of stuff nobody wants.
- When you send the box, it is your responsibility to contact the next in line to receive their shipping information. We understand life is busy and you may need a day or two to get it shipped out but PLEASE try to get it done ASAP.
- When you send the box out, you MUST post the tracking number on the coast thread so we can all keep track of its progress.
- When you receive the box, immediately PM the next in line for there mailing address to facilitate and streamline the process.

Using Items in the Box:
- This is a disclaimer; if you decide to use any of the included items do so at your own risk. You are responsible for cleaning any hardware used, any soaps/software you decide to use do so in a sanitary manner. With soaps or creams, scrape or chip content out as too preserve and maintain its viability for the hypochondriacs out there.
- If you do decide to take a soap/cream you must, as with hardware, replace it with a software (New would be preferable).
- All items will be leaving each respective coast cleaned and disinfected, it becomes your responsibility from there on out to keep it that way.
- Feel free to add anything you want to the box when you get it. Although you do not have to swap out anything you can contribute to the box if you feel like being generous.

For the inventory, let leave it to the first recipient to post some pictures (and anyone after that to keep us updated on what's in there). To my knowledge, there are samples, new products and used products.

Here's the list:

Nick_O - Cloverdale, BC
jefhunter - Vancouver, BC
Purplemonkey - Vancouver, BC
Winchester38 - Edmonton, Alberta
theshaneler - Lethbridge, Alberta
Roderick - Grande Prairie, Alberta
Riyame - Alberta
Desi - Chatham, Ontario
imcndn - Hamilton, Ontario
Big Daddy Treevo - Ontario
linty1 - Maple, Ontario
Pepin - Niagara Falls, Ontario
Birdman - North Bay, Ontario
royal52 - Ottawa, Ontario
WeeBo - Simcoe, Ontario
i_dont_bite - Toronto, Ontario
skip - Toronto, Ontario
Comet - Montreal, Quebec
Luc - Montreal, Quebec

I'm looking forward to trying out a different brush and maybe a straight of there are any in the boxes.

What is everyone else looking forward to trying?

Well, a new -small scrape tub of B&M Leviathan will be added once it hits me as well as a few tucks of blades.

I missed the sign-up, but Nick_0 just PIF'd me some great starter gear for me to practice with. Look forward to seeing your guys' reviews.

#oCanada

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
The box is on the road to Nick...

Tracking Number: 0129801000799291

For references, $20.76 - 4.323kg...

Would anybody be interested in trying Cella and 3P brick? I have some leftover and could toss it in once it gets to me. It is smooshed into tins and only test lathered a few times.

Would anybody be interested in trying Cella and 3P brick? I have some leftover and could toss it in once it gets to me. It is smooshed into tins and only test lathered a few times.

If it's not already in the box then I'm sure everyone would appreciate you adding it !!

linty1

My wallet cries.
Having said that, if anybody has a few of those empty sample containers they could throw in that would be helpful, thank you in advance.

I have a couple but they have samples in them. I found if you want to give small samples a ziploc bag works ok as long as the soap is fairly firm.

I picked up alum shaving blocks from the local Indian grocery yesterday for 99 cents. I'll drop one in each box as they pass through my hands and each box is going to get a vintage Old Spice shaving mug. Both are fantastic products that I want to share.

No nothing leaked. If just looks more like a box of garbage rather than a box of shaving samples. Looking at it doesn't make you want to use much of it. Maybe I'm just a little OCD. It's all good.

Top Bottom