Status
Not open for further replies.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
proxy.php

I'll post.pics of the actual soap when it gets here

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I won myself a Slim, a stick of Palmolive, some blades, and a jar of Castle Forbes cream and CF aftershave. I was a bit tipsy when I placed the bid for the CF cream and AS, but I'm satisfied with the bid. Plus, it's for a great cause.

proxy.php

Got a NOS Schick Instamatic incoming, but now I need to decide whether to open it and shave with it or put it in the auction next year.

here are the things i won
very nice 2 band badger brush.
$brushbadger.jpg
a very nice old type open comb replated razor... i love these razors
$oldtype.jpg
a mystrey brush looks boar to me which is the type of brush i like to use personally this to me was the best thing i love the handle on this brush. i looked up the wrods basicly its dutch meaning some along the lines of pure silk hair by google translater. Soie Pure Zuiver Zijdenhaar .
$mystreybrush.jpg
and to top everything off i got some nice grapefruit soap :) i love the smell of citrus soap so this should be great
$soap.jpg
i do nto have a lot of money so 150 was my limit i made it to 145 so i am very happy i really wanted that abc razor ! gratz on whoever got that.

My Sue Moore Memorial Auction Pink Grapefruit Soap arrived today. Since I shave in the afternoon, I tried it out today, and I posted a review here. I also received a jade bracelet from [MENTION=8775]captp[/MENTION]. So both my auction wins arrived already! My bride is in the house, so no pics of the bracelet.

attachment.php

Got my soap Friday (but I couldn't find this thread so I could post a pic-I blame James, it seems that what I'm supposedly to do). I've got other things in the mail including one of the, soon to be infamous, Cella-ten "chip off the old Cella" hunks. Still a few left if you feel left out. Mine is serial number 4 of 10. (The Cella hunk, I forget what number in line I was for the Sue Moore soap
$image.jpg

I was really delighted that SmoovD ponied up and submitted a huge winning bid for this SOTD photo poster from my gallery!!

proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom