What's new

Sue Moore 2015 Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
All of my new additions, thanks to the donors. The KeySmart is great already, and I got rid of some unneeded keys. I haven't tried the soap yet, but look forward to it. And the books, can't wait to see how history has rewritten itself. Thanks again to all the donors!

Great score on the books. I was tempted but already have too many stored in boxes for lack of shelf space. Books don't like to be hidden in boxes.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
View attachment 611222
All of my new additions, thanks to the donors. The KeySmart is great already, and I got rid of some unneeded keys. I haven't tried the soap yet, but look forward to it. And the books, can't wait to see how history has rewritten itself. Thanks again to all the donors!

Those books I think were the most interesting thing in the auction. We never had books in before!

I have the titanium key smart. I like it a lot. You can go to their website http://getkeysmart.com/?gclid=CN2cnKqd5sgCFZAkgQodYRcHDA
and get usb sticks, bottle openers, pocket clips...all kind of accessories.

Something old, something new,
something donated/auctioned, something blue...

$2015auctionsoap.jpg

For two years I've been kicking myself for passing on the Chief when it was available. No more! (...and some very generous lagniappe, too!)

$DSCF1967.jpg

Thanks, Ken. And thanks to everyone who made the auction so amazing. Again.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Well, it's a banner day at the TL household! Mrs. TL is the one that brought the packages in, so I really did get to kiss her on the mouth! Check out the second installment of the Cigar Smoker's Dream!

$IMAG0806.jpg$IMAG0805.jpg$IMAG0804.jpg

I did not get a photo of the super-slick Xikar crystal gel humidifier that is magnetically mounted on the inside of the top lid. Sexy, sexy stuff, man.

I'm gonna be busy for a while! Yee-haw! Where to begin? Where to begin???

Thanks, Georg! :thumbup:

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
And, if that's not enough, here's the absolutely gorgeous Procter & Gamble box, plus some very generous extras and a lovely note!

$IMAG0807.jpg$IMAG0809.jpg

I wish my lousy photography could show the beautiful, deep blue color of the box liner. It's almost hypnotic. This box will make a wonderful resting spot for some fountain pens.

Tuxedo approves!

$IMAG0808.jpg

Thanks, Don! :thumbup:

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
My Sue Moore Memorial Auction Pink Grapefruit Soap arrived today. Since I shave in the afternoon, I tried it out today, and I posted a review here. I also received a jade bracelet from @captp. So both my auction wins arrived already! My bride is in the house, so no pics of the bracelet./QUOTE]
When you give your bride the bracelet, we need 2 pics. One of the Bracelet on her wrist and one of the look on her face

$2015auctionwinMMBT&IKONOC.jpg Ikon OC (looks barely used if at all) and Gem MM bullet tip (probably gently used) donated by anonymous member (toothpick).. (Enclosed ARKO, alum block (serious one), and assorted blades were put away b4 I remembered to snap the photo). Can't wait to use them.. [Thanks also to Vez2 and Edski for the Williams and Pink LAMY respectively.] B&B y'all are doing it right...

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
The last of my Sue Auction goodies came in today:
- vintage scuttle
- birth year minty-good tech
- Wilkie DE

Last edited by a moderator:
i was going to wait into i got all my stuff in i won in the auctions before posting a pic. but this razor is just stunning with the replate. the picture of it in the auction just did not give it justice . can not wait to use this. $blackrrazor.jpg

Congratulations to you all on the great scores. Another big thank you to the Team for making this such a wonderful auction.

They all look great. I hope you all are enjoying your Sue Moore auction items. I will be locking the thread soon, so if you have an auction item to show off, post it now :)

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Just got my Slim in today's mail. I gave a little spit shine and she's looking good. The Palmolive smells good, and most of the blades will be new to me. Thanks, WarrenB!

$IMG_20151102_195240794.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom