What's new

Aftershave 3017 Challenge

I'm in, but I find polishing off an AS to be a lot harder than killing soap. Last year, I started exclusively using DR Harris AS Milk in October, and still had about a third of the bottle left in May when it got too warm for a balm. I switched to TOBS St. James AS (luv the blue liquid), and have been using that one exclusively since then.....still have half a bottle left. I'll be switching back to the Harris AS Milk soon, as it's getting cold again.

strop

Now half as wise
I've been doing this since early summer! Finished off some Barbasol Brisk, then about half a bottle of Myrsol Formula K. Just finished a partial bottle of Speick and am currently working on a partial bottle of Nivea Energy Splash.

I've been doing this since early summer! Finished off some Barbasol Brisk, then about half a bottle of Myrsol Formula K. Just finished a partial bottle of Speick and am currently working on a partial bottle of Nivea Energy Splash.

Thanks for blazing the trail, Mark. :thumbup1:

I could never play this game. I bought my first bottle of AS splash 13 months ago, at age 58, and now have about 40, ranging from two to 16 oz. They're all at least 85% full. A few are unused. As the AS is best part of the shave for me, I enjoy spending my time shaving thinking about my AS choice. Except for Aqua Velva, I don't believe I've used any two days in a row.

I'm in with the rest of my C&E Nomad ASB. I usually does not 3017 anything shave related after I discovered DE-shaving. Before that I 3017 everything for almost 20 years.

Can we have a Little League (where we would be limited to 3-5)? I might be able to manage that.

I like that idea I have several that are almost empty:
Pinaud Clubman Original
Pinaud Clubman Lilac Vegetal
Alt Innsbruck
Aqua Velva

strop

Now half as wise
I've made a nice dent in the Nivea Energy Splash. This is a nice AS for those who haven't tried it. The alcohol is just barely noticeable, so for me almost is classified as a non alcohol splash.

Since I will be starting to 3017 my puck of Marlborough on Nov 1, I will be switching to the same AS, at least until the weather turns bitterly cold, and then I'll probably go the remainder of the CF cedarwood balm that I started last winter.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Not in. There's no way I could ever do this, unless you count my bottle of Lucky Tiger that might have a couple good squirts left in it or the WH that I use after every shave.

Choosing my AS splash is the best part of the shave!

Yesterday was my last of the season for TOBS St. James splash. I have used it daily since May 1, when I started the new bottle. 6 months of daily use, and I still have half of the bottle left. With the weather getting colder, I am going to back to my bottle of DR Harris AS Milk. It has 6 months of use in it, and only 10-20% left.

Finished my first bottle of aftershave this morning, Alt Innsbruck.

In use with my collection since December 2013.

Next in line to get used up are:
Pinaud Clubman Original
Aqua Velva
Pinaud Clubman Lilac Vegetal

Top Bottom