What's new

Say hello to my leetle freinds!

My collection has taken a German focus. These are some moderns among the vintage. The Boheme has really captured my heart--I've been using the sterling silver one for a year. Yes, of course the big 149 (and 146) is still on my want list. But that will have to wait. I've blown my pen money for the next two years already :lol:

But I can rationalize this!

1. When you find a good deal, you CANNOT leave it to some other guy, right?
  2. I traded some pens rather than purchased outright, so I've been net 0 for the year.
  3. I'm trying to sell a couple pens, and if I cash those out, that makes up for one of the Bohemes, which puts me at ONE purchase for the year, which is restrained!

proxy.php

Nice collection you have there! I have a standard black Boheme Onyx and I love it. It's a great little pen, and the telescoping nib is still awesome to watch in action. I keep my filled with Boheme Blue, partly because it seems appropriate, and partly because it's a great looking blue that seems to be perfect at work or at home.

Those are fantastic looking - congratulations!

Unfortunately the moderator may need to delete the thread as this is a "No Rationalize" zone!!

Top Bottom