What's new

Anyone shave at night before going to bed?

I have a bit of insomnia so I can stay up late easily. But I'm not a morning person and often have trouble getting out of bed even if I set an alarm. A couple of times I decided to try shaving at night and it worked out well because I was much more relaxed. Anyone regularly shave at night?

I do. Late afternoon and evening. I am not a morning person either. I find it relaxing because at night I am not rushed.

At times I will shave at night just for the "me time" that is involved. Definitely more relaxing and I am able to enjoy the experience more. However my stubble would definitely not be "regulation" come 9 a.m. the next morning so as a victim of circumstance I shave just before leaving the house to report for duty.

I never shave at night before bed. Sometimes I will shave in the early evening if I'm going out that night. And sometimes, like tonight, I will wash my face (my whole face) with Arko soap and apply Witch Hazel as an aftershave before I go to bed, but I didn't use a blade.

I do. Because of my work schedule I don't get home until very late and I have to rise very early. I find that a nice evening shave with a "thicker" scent like LASSCO's Myrkvior or Strop Shoppe's Baker Street helps put my mind at ease.

Late-night shower and shave are my nomr. Very relaxing, to me. I'm retired, so my time is my own, and I have happily settled on late-night shaves.

Ditto. No time in the morning rush out the door. Morning belongs to the mustache. Evenings, I can take my time & do things right.

Not night time really, more of late afternoon. I can't get motivated enough in the morning for am shaves.
Works for me though!!

I'm normally not home from work until 6 or 7 pm so I shower and shave then. Then in the morning I wash my face, wet my hair brush my teeth and out the door I go

I always shave an hour before bed, right after a shower. I work at 6AM, so I am clean shaven without stubble for most of the work day. Gives me more time to prep in the morning regarding suit, accessories and have a good breakfast. I'll probably never change that M-F. On the weekends I will wake up early and start the day off with a good shave though.

Depends on my schedule... If I have to be up and moving at 0 dark hundred, I shave at night, if not then in the AM.

Top Bottom