What's new

My little collection.

Well we know your a man of your word, when you said little, you were not kidding.....:lol::lol::lol:

Just kidding...Great job Joel, that's a mighty fine start....What's for dinner tonight?...Mac & cheese....:biggrin:

Don't forget to report in next month......

D

doleeo

So I'm not the only one who uses Diet Snapple as an A/S.

It really soothes that razor burn...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

LOL....The Snapple bottle is my used blade bank. Just glued the top on and cut a slit in the lid...Works great!

Thank you for the kind comments. I have to thank Ray "thirdeye" for all is help and getting me up to speed and greatly accelerating my learning curve regarding Gillettes. Again, many thanks my friend!!!

Kind Regards,

Nice collection Smoke. What is your most prized razor?

Thank you for the nice comments!! My most prized razor is the NIB Valet Auto Strop I found for my dad. It was the razor he used while in Submarine Service, having joined at the age of 17.

Regards,

How do you shine the gold ones? I have a couple of gold ones that need cleaning up. That's an amazing collection.

In the words of my children: **** - Pommes Frites:eek:

Now You've got me droooooling:tongue_sm

I wonder if the swedish have been to much into progress and thinking new-is-good for to long.
We have torn down old and beautifull buildings since the thirties, because new is better right!!? We "opted out" of WWII in a rather debateable fashion:001_huh: So we can't blame it on the german bombers.
What am I getting at You might wonder....
I think swedish men chucked their DE razorz in the bin faster than most other nationals as soon as the multiblade-disposable-system era began. It's NEW it must be better, right!?

Why? Beacause there are very, No, VERY!! few DE razors to be found in Sweden:mad3:
And we had more men alive after WWII than most other european/asian/american nations, men that shave:confused:

Enough Magnus! stop Your rambling, go outside and dig that drainage ditch in the garden:blush:

A truly wonderful collection in a very short time!!:thumbup::ouch1:
I did put a light dent in to it....yes?:wink2:

Mace

Thank you again..You are all too kind. It really is amazing how fast you can get a decent collection going w/out breaking the bank. Just comb the out-of-the-way antique shops, the occasional midnight grab on the Bay, and some really great deals from the fine members here on the BST.

Kind regards,

Joel

Top Bottom