What's new

Maybe i really am insane

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
proxy.php

Yeah, I have thoughts like that often... I think, am I the only sane person left on this planet? Then something invariably reminds me that I am totally crazy too! I have no grounds for judgment.

I have noticed that the people out there are rather unusual lucky for me I have a good family to keep me sane.

$addams-family-ken-weatherwax-dead.jpg

Seriously I don't think most of you are all that crazy.
up for most boring man in england perhaps. Because well you all talk about shaving.

To get the the seriously crazy of the world you have to turn right walk threw the Star Trek convention on past Discordianism to some sub cultures that I will not name because I do not wish to offend. But There are some real crazy's out there.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Aren't you the one who complained that they gave me that 'pretty pink fairy princess' thing?

But your avatar is the pink ballet girl.

For this reason you may be crazy.

I think we are all a little daft in our own way.
+1 well said...

I'm more scared of anyone who puts themselves in charge of defining for everyone else what is normal. It's the insane dictators who end up burning the art they don't like and sending armies to conquer the continent.

Sometimes reading the news is all it takes to know just many people around the globe are totally bat**** crazy, putting far too much effort into hurting others. Who cares just how quirky anyone is... if they're gentle, kind, compassionate and caring....

Last edited:
If you live in California then yes you are in an asylum. These liberal policies are OUT there. So, yeah I'm in with the nut jobs.

Top Bottom