What's new

Canadian Fugitives Captured!

Does it make sense that a low-key person like Randy Quaid should face felony charges over $5K vandalism, and he is denied Canadian Citizenship over this ... and yet Justin Bieber is allowed to come and go as he pleases?

They should just allow him to make restitution for the damages, pay up a modest fine and court costs, then let him go settle in Canada like he and his wife want to do.

I bet the paparazzi are having a field day right now. Any insignificant dirt they can dig up on even the most minor of celebrities can be paraded like it really means something. All it means is more money for the writers and editors and publishers and advertisers.

Last edited by a moderator:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Does it make sense that a low-key person like Randy Quaid should face felony charges over $5K vandalism, and he is denied Canadian Citizenship over this ... and yet Justin Bieber is allowed to come and go as he pleases?

They should just allow him to make restitution for the damages, pay up a modest fine and court costs, then let him go settle in Canada like he and his wife want to do.

I bet the paparazzi are having a field day right now. Any insignificant dirt they can dig up on even the most minor of celebrities can be paraded like it really means something. All it means is more money for the writers and editors and publishers and advertisers.

Sorry, NSFW means NSFB&B

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
The upside to the story is that since going off the deep end, he really doesn't have much to worry about when it comes to "Star-whackers".
Assuming "Star-whackers" only whack stars.

In reality it is impossible to "capture" Randy Quaid. He is a wild and free soul.

$489_13_screenshot.jpg

$276062.1.jpg

$WK5C0815.jpg

$images.jpg

I can well understand your problem with Bieber. Unfortunately it is against international law to make a person stateless by revoking their citizenship. As a Canadian I sometimes wish it were not so.

If Randy Quaid had of settled the vandalism charge before applying for Canadian citizenship I am almost sure his application would have been granted.

Bob

Just an FYI. Randy Quaid is not and never has been a Canadian. He was denied citizenship and has been arrested in his country of citizenship. Which is good, because as far as the Canadian corrections institutions go, "The S#%&@'ers full." Haha!

Top Bottom